Chapter 5:

We've now been introduced to his bandmates: George and Reece. They're really nice and they don't seem like the fame-crazed kind of people. Plus it's easier to get along with them considering they're my age. We've all exchanged Twitter Usernames and we all have each other's notifications on so it is easier for them to find my tweets in the avalanche of fan messages.
••••••••••••
Me and Lily leave the train behind the boys. Lil, for some strange reason, has insisted on dragging the suitcase with her. I'm not complaining, it gives me a break from it. I've been in my own thoughs that i didn't realised that they had all stopped. Luckily i was only a couple of steps infront of them so i didn't look too much like a retard.

Me and George were just getting to know eachother more when i glance over to Blake and he is taking a picture with Lily. They look adorable together. Me and George take a quick picture together, then me and Reece.
"Can i get a picture with you please?"
"Sure"
We both smile for the picture and his hand makes its way around my waist.
We all hug and walk out seperate ways.

We're about to leave the station when i hear footsteps pounding against the concrete. My immediate reaction is to turn around. George.
"Are you okay?" His cheeks are lightly red. How far were we away from eachother?!
"Yeah, uhmm, Blake suggested we drop you off at your hotel on the way to ours? I think you should considering i ran quite far to get to you"
"Hmm. I guess so."
"Waddy is paying by the way so don't offer a penny"
••••••••••••
"What hotel is it Adelaine?"
"The Royals Hotel"
"We're heading there" Blake chirps up. We order a 7 seat Taxi and wait for its arrival.

Once we all climb in i'm stuck between George and Blake and Lil is in the row infront of me.

"What are you doing in Manchester then?"George Questions.
"I'm taking her to-" wait. Did she say on the train that they was supporting The Tide?! Oh no.
"Adelaine?!" Blake waves his hand infront of my face.
"Uhm. Well, i'm actually taking her to see The Tide this afternoon"
"Which show?"
"Well Blake, you'll have to wait and see" my inncocent smile struck him into a frown. Why was he so bothered anyway?