Chapter 44:

Blake's POV:
I wake up with Adelaine in my arms again. She's mine again and i cant let her slip away. I run my fingers through her hair until she stirrs awake.

She turns over and opens her eyes. I smile down at her and rest my forehead of hers.

We've been laid in a comfortable silence for around half an hour until i decide to get up. I go into the bathroom and wash my face. She follows me in and wraps her light arms around me.

"I've missed you" she whispers.

"I've missed you more my love"

Adelaine's POV:
I walk downstairs to be greeted by Soulla's embrace.

"I'm so happy you're back together, i really like you Adelaine and you're good for him. With you being away from him, he was broken, his hygiene went downhill, barely leaving his room but now you're back we can be a family again with you being in it" I smile and we wonder into the kitchen to see that she had made us pancakes, mine and Blake's breakfast tradition, but her's looks so a lot more presentable with bowls of blueberries, strawberries and bananas.

Blake walks into the kitchen and sits beside me.

We finish breakfast and i help Soulla clean up.

"Love?" Blake shouts from upstairs.

"Yes"

"I need youuuu" he sings.

I run upstairs, burst through his door and raise an eyebrow at him. He's stood there smirking.

"What are you planning?"

"Get ready, i'm taking you somewhere" he smiles.

"What's the catch?"

"No catch, i want to take you out somewhere"

I roll my eyes and get ready.

•••••••••••••••••••

He leads me down a side street and we enter the main shopping centre.

"Can we get Nandos for dinner?"

"You don't need to ask me twice about Nandos love" he laughs.

"Sooooo, what are we doing in here?"

"Well, do you have your purse on you?"

"I think so, i'll check now" i rumage through my bag to find that i had left it.

"No, i don't" i frown.

"Good, because i'm treating you to a shopping spree and i'll pay for lunch" he smiles and before i could say another word he starts walking away. I shake my head and catch up to him, entwining our fingers as we walk.

He stops outside of the window of Quiz, which is a rather expensive shop to be honest, and points out a dress.

"Please could you should try it on?" He pleads.