Chapter 10:

We get back to the venue and Lilly runs straight to Levi for a hug and he plays her little games with her. He'll make a great dad someday.

"Adelaine babe?"
"Yes George babe?"
"How about-" he pauses for a moment as I stare blankly at him waiting for him to carry on speaking.
"How about, after the 4 o'clock show, maybe me, you, and the other 2 go to Pizza Hut? I'm sure Levi and Drew will have much fun looking after Lil"
"Sure, why not"
I make my way over to Blake who is laid on the sofa. I lay beside him and notice he is following fans on twitter. He stops scrolling and looks down at me.
"What do you want missy?"
"Just to see you"
He puts his arm around me, meaning it is the perfect chance to take his phone whilst he only has it in one hand. I make a grab for it and managed to get it. Before he could grab me, i ran out of the building. Completely oblivious to the waiting fans, i race past them. I stop in my tracks as i hear screams from behind me. I look back to see Blake stood with some fans. I stand at the doorway and as the girls at the front for their twitter names and follow them. By the time i have followed them, Blake stands behind me.
"Excuse me missy"
"Yes Blakey." I try my hardest to keep a straight face.
"Phone" i raise my eyebrows as his palm stretches out.
"How about, i make a deal with you."
"Go on"
"Well, if i give you your phone back now?"
"Yes"
"Then i get to have it during the show and you have to tell me the password"
"You do drive me insane Miss Adelaine"
"Don't you dare use my twitter name against me"
"Fight me"
"If you can catch me" we're so childish that we stick out tongues out at each other as i make a sprint towards the corner. All i could hear was my name being chanted. I don't know how they know my name but i don't mind it.

"Okay, okay, i give up Ad, i'll give you my phone and passcode just come back"
"Promise?"
"Promise"
"Fine, but you have to carry me back"
"But i need to walk past all of the fans and into the main entrance"
"You really don't want your phone back do you Me?"
I slowly make my way towards him. I place my hand on his chest and i look up. His eyes lock onto mine. For that one moment, it was perfect again. His breath fanning my face and our eyes connected. His face slowly gets closer. Our lips connect once again and  hopefully the others won't inturupt us.

We make our way back into the venue. But instead of walking, he's carrying me on his back like a good friend because my feet hurt from running so much.

As Blake trudges past the waiting fans, he places me down and wraps his arm around my waist, ushering me forwards which i gladly obey. I can sense the stares burning into me as the jelousy of some people rises. I break away from Blake's hold and speed into the venue to meet with Lils.