Chapter 6:

"Adelaine?"
"Yes?"
"Did we bump into each other a couple of days ago in London?"
"I believe we did, why?"
"Well, i just recognised you but i didn't know where i saw you"
••••••••••••••
We all slide our way out of the taxi and enter the hotel lobby. Lily's hand locks onto mine.
"We're under Rose" i state to the receptionist and she hands us our key.
"Floor 5, room 257, and you sir?" Looking over at Joe.
"We're under O'Neill"
"Floor 5, room 108"
"Looks like we're on the same floor missy" Blake winks to me. Because on the inside i am about 12 years old, i retort.
"I'll race you Richardson"
"You're on!"
Lily runs behind us once she's left our suitcase with Reece and George who told us they'll bring it up to our room once they're ready.
We make it up to the 4th floor when Blake catches up to me, Lily close behind us. I begin to slow down just as i reach the top of the staircase.
"All the way to our room Blakeyy, to give you a chance to catch up"
"Oh i will catch up to you, don't you worry, come on Lils, you can do it"
He's so cute.

He wasn't lying when he said he would catch up to me. I almost reach our room when i feel a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist and pick me up.
"I beat you both to our rooom" Lily proudly says. I throw her the key and she goes inside amd i hear the thud of her body hitting the mattress.
"Looks like we both lost Blakeyy" he finally puts me down but our hands lace together. Our faces inches apart, i can feel his every breathe against my skin.
"Looks like i won you"
Our lips connect briefly before we hear a cough from beside us. We instantly pull apart and i walk over to Reece and grab the suitcase and speed walk to my room without saying a word.