Chapter 7:

As i instantly step inside my room, i slam the door and lock it. Lily is watching TV on the bed and i head for the bathroom. I forget about Blake and get ready for the fanfest considering we only have 2 hours. I'm midway through my makeup when my phone buzzes.
DM - @NewHopeBlake:
  Please tell me which show you're going to?xx
I ignore it carry on with my makeup.
DM - @NewHopeBlake:
Adelaine please, i can get you backstage and Lils can meet The Tide before they go on stage xx
Now he's using my sister to get me to reply.. Nope. I'll see him when i see him.

My hair is now curled and my makeup is complete, now for my outfit.
I put on my Black ripped skinnies, a collared top amd my black and white Old Skool Vans. I walk into the bedroom area and Lily is already ready. She has her black jeans on, her The Tide t-shirt and her shoes are matching with mine. I help her put her raincoat on and we leave the room once i have grabbed my phone from the bathroom and my handbag.
We head down to the lobby and ask for directions to Sound Control. Lily Holds my hand all of the way there. We were dodging more people than if we were in a game of dogems.
Lily was so desperate to get in the que early to get a good position but little does she know.
(Lily is now 9 not 11💜)