PROLOGUE

"Aurora Rose?" a tall blond haired girl asked as she faced me, she had brown deep eyes and curly long hair that reached hust above her butt. Her figure was perfect which made me a little jealous.

"That's me." I said smiling awkwardly at the girl who was judging me from top to bottom. I could feel her judging eyes scanning me. She was taller than me in about ten centimeters, I had some butt and boobs compared to her ballerina figure. I was the opposite of her, my chocolate brown hair reached under my breast and my eyes were a light color of brown.

"I'm Nat, you will be my roomate, here's the keys, and to welcome you and all the new students, including me, the seniors are throwing a huge party. You must join me." she said smiling widely at me, she wasn't so intimidating as I thought.

"Yeah, sure I will." I said simply, smiling back at her, she quickly hugged me tightly, I guess she was just that excited.

"My cousin warned me a bit about those parties but who cares, we are going to have so much fun." she said, leading the both of us to the room we are about to share for four years.

"He's in the university as well?" I asked her, being a bit curious.

"Yeah, Paulo is in the third year." she answered sweetly, now I feel bad for misunderstood her whole appearance, I judge people to quick.

"You're a Latina, aren't you?" I asked excitedly like a little girl.

"Sí, I'm from Argentina." she said using the best of her accent. I can feel almost home, talking all day in spanish with Nat.

"I'm from Spain, I thought I'll be stuck here talking spanish to myself." I said.

"Nah, there are many Spaniards here just like you, you'll be hearing more spanish than you did in Spain." she said, causing me to laugh.

We finally arrived our room, Nat's side was already ready, she had all her things in place and even hung up some pictures of views from all around the world. I put my things down and laid down on my bed for a bit.

"Hello freshmen girls, the one and only, Marco Reus, is here to your help." a blonde guy said as he entered our room without any warning which made Nat to flip the pen she was holding.

"Who's Marco?" I asked, teasing the guy a little bit.

"Me, of course, and you are?" he asked me.

"Aurora." I simply said.

"Well, Aurora and her friend, I hope to see you at the party tonight." he said, winking as he got out of our room and back to the hall.

"How is it so easy for you to talk to new people, I literally asked every friend of Paulo if they saw a girl named Aurora, I don't have the guts to talk to people by my own." Nat explained to me and I finally realized why I thought she wasn't nice, because she was only shy.

"Just roll with that, don't worry about nothing." I told her, lying on my bed once again.

Nat and I talked much more until it was late enough for us to get ready for our first party here. I took my clothes and went to the showers.

"Good luck!" Nat said right before I went to the showers, it was odd, I frowned but brushed it off.

Nobody was in the showers, for my luck. As soon as I got in the shower I saw a male coming in. What the hell is going on in here, isn't it the girls showers?

"Isn't it the girl's shower?" I said and quicklg got out of the shower. This tall guy, had a dark hair and as soon as he turned to me I noticed his beautiful blue sparkling eyes. But the fact he was completely naked made me quickly close my eyes.

"Haven't you heard about communal showers?" he asked me.

"No, no, why aren't you wearing anything?" I asked, clearly with was my first meeting with a guy's dick here in the university. I didn't expect it.

"I need to get in the shower, that's why." he said cockily, probably laughing at me.

As soon as he got into the shower, I took my things and got out of the showers, running back to my room.

"I just experienced the communal showers for the first and didn't realize it until some point." I told Nat as I walked in our room, seeing her already dressed up.

She was wearing a pair of jeans with a grey tight tank top. While I quickly put my high waisted shorts on with a black knitted crop top. Still, Nat looked prettier.

"Did you meet an unexpected penis already?" Nat asked me as I fixed my hair and put it into a pony tail.

"Yes, it was surprisingly huge." I said, causing the both of us to laugh while we did each other's makeup.

"I wonder who the guy is." Nat said.

"We will find out soon." I said as we got out of the room, walking after the crowd of people who probably go to the party as well.

"Nat!" a guy yelled, we both turned around to see a quite tanned guy with brown hair and shining eyes. He was followed by a guy who wasn't so tall, he had a light brown hair with a pair of light eyes, but for sure made an appearance with his contagious smile.

"Paulo!" she said hugging her cousin, he turned to me and winked, his friend smiled to me and said, "bonjour, mon amour." I smiled, accents makes me weak.

"Oh my god, he began with his french shit again, you can just asked her name." Paulo whined, making me laugh.

"It wouldn't be fun that way." the french guy said.

"I'm Paulo, that's Antoine and you must be Aurora." Paulo said annoyed at his french friend.

We all talked for a while, after a few minutes we finally got to the party, it was in a frat house of a few students.

"Freshmen, you guys have no idea what we prepered for you all!" someone said through a microphone, I managed to see it was no other than Marco. Next to him was the guy I saw naked earlier.

"That's the naked guy!"