TWENTY THREE

(A/N- any suggestions of who will portray Aurora?)

°°°

Winter break lasted a month and it felt like it's been a few days. I just got back in the university now. I got out of the cab with my one suitcase I took with me, I rolled it back to mine and Nat's room. Nat called me yesterday to inform me she already got back along with Paulo.

I spent most of my days in Barcelona hanging out with Denis or with his soon to be girlfriend, Layla, she was the kindest person I've ever met and it was sad that I met her only now.

This whole break I saw pictures of Robert with girls, I assume he has a girlfriend or some girl no, he was hanging with a lot of them lately. I tried not to get jealous but it didn't help, I was furiously jealous.

And that's because I already fell in love with Robert Lewandowski. It was too late.

Layla helped me to realize it, I told her everything that happened between Robert and I and the first thing she told me was that there is no way I didn't fell in love with him. And I did, I was afraid to admit it.

"I know you missed me, Natalia." I said as I entered the room, it was before I saw Nat wasn't in the room, instead I found Robert there.

"I'm sorry." was all he said, it took him a month to apologize but I knew he wasn't the one that needed to apologize. I was. My ego was so huge at the moment that I couldn't find the words, I couldn't tell him I was sorry.

"Too bad you do it just now." I said as I put my suitcase near my closet, I opened it and started putting my clothes back in the closet. Robert was staring at me.

"I tried to tell you that night but you were too busy cutting me off." he shot back, he was right and I had nothing to say about it. I knew he was hooking us with girls on his break and that was what bothered me so bad.

"What do you want Robert?" I asked him.

"I want you." it was smooth, really smooth. I looked up at him, seeing how nervous he was.

"Robert, I saw you had real fun in Poland." I told him, I am not going to be with him until I can fully trust him. The only problem is that I'm so close to give uo and kiss him.

"They meant nothing to me and you know that all I want is you." he said, I got up from the floor and got closer to him.

"I don't want to be with a guy who just fucked random girls in Poland." I told him, putting a finger to his chest. I looked him in the eyes, waiting for him to say something.

"I never fucked them, I was only making out with them, Aurora." he said, he was seious. He didn't look like he was joking around or something. And suddenly for some reason I felt happy about him not fucking other girls while he was in Poland. I wanted him more than anything.

"What?" I frowned, I was shocked, that was not what I expected, I was one hundred percent sure he was sleeping around with girls in Poland, I guess he wasn't.

"I never fucked them, Aurora, I want you." he whispered now, I was so turned on by his voice but I needed to stay away, that's what Marco told me to do.

Oh, screw Marco.

I pressed my lips to his, passionately kissing him, it was a rough kiss. It was a kiss you can't forget.

When we pulled away I decided to admit it finally, "I want you." and when I said it Robert's eyes went wide, he didn't expect me to say it. Was he really thinking I didn't want him back? I slept with him twice, wasn't it a clue? I guess Robert doesn't get clues.