TWENTY SIX

(A/N- I think that Sophia Miacova is defiantly Aurora, tell me what do you think about this!)

°°°

I was walking to painting class with Robert, receiving a few nasty looks from the jealous chicks Robert had slept with. As soon as we entered the room I took my seat next to Nat, Robert stood on the stage, preparing himself to get undressed.

"Melina is looking at you like you just murdered someone." Nat whispered in my ear, I rolled my eyes. I can guarantee she was one of Robert's sex buddies, too bad for her.

"Cabron." I muttered in Spanish, making Nat to burst into laughter. Robert looked at me with a frown as if he was asking what was going on, I shrugged. He finally got naked, showing all of us his beautiful bare body. He was extremely handsome, most of the lesson I was staring at him instead of painting and when he realized he was smirking for the rest of the time. He was so sexy, I thought to myself.

"How's you and Alvaro?" I asked Nat, trying to be focused on something else but Robert.

"I hate him." was all she said, I raised an eyebrow, it wasn't the situation a month and half ago. I went back to painting my man.

I finished my final project already, I could finish it a long time ago but Mr. Acker wanted to see our painting progress. He is the only professor here in the university that despise me the most. I just sat the whole time and watched a naked Robert staring at me.

"Are you done, Ms. Rose?" Mr. Acker asked me as he judged my painting.

"Yes." I said, I tried my best not to sound so rude.

The lesson was quickly over, I waited for Robert to put his clothes back on, when he was done he slipped his arm around my waist. He put a few fingers under my chin, lifting it so he could press his lips lightly to mine.

"What was that for?" I asked as we pulled away, I had a small smile on my face.

"I was staring at you the whole time and the only thing you did was lick your lips, I had to think about Marco so nothing embarrassing would happen." he said, I tried my best not to laugh at this. He just told me he had to think about Marco so he won't get a boner.

"Oh my god, I dare you to tell Marco." I said and he groaned, a smile appeared on his lips, he tried not to laugh.

"That's so awkward." he said as he lead the both of us to the cafeteria, it was a late lesson today, it ended at 5pm.

"You guys played FIFA completely naked and you think this will be awkward?" I asked him and he made a face, making sure nobody heard what I just said.

"How's my favorite couple?" Raphael said as he saw us coming to sit next to him around the table. I smiled widely at him.

"How was your painting final project?" I asked him curiously, I didn't see his presentation because I came into their lesson too late.

"Good, I guess, but Robert stole the show." he said and I took a look at the perfect guy thay sat beside me, he was just smiling to himself.

Right then I saw Marco and Antoine walking toward the table we were sitting around. It was still so odd seeing Antoine hanging out with the guys his best friend despise.

Antoine took the seat beside me, making Robert to raise his eyebrow at the sight. I pushed Robert playfully, he just pressed his lips to mine, what a show off. He had to do it to prove I was his but I'm not going to complain about it.

I was the one to pull away from his lips, I didn't want to start a make out session in front of the whole university. Robert talked to Marco about something, I turned to look at a cheeky looking Antoine. He was smiling which made my heart melt.