EIGHTEEN

"Mom, I swear to you, I'll come to visit but I really want to see other places." I told my mom through the phone, she was protesting me going to Poland.

"But we missed you so much, Aurora!" she said, trying to make me feel bad for not coming to Barcelona. I know they really do miss me, I do too but the last thing I need in my life right now is to be back in Barcelona.

"I miss you too, mama, I don't want to come to Barcelona, please understand me." I begged her, I just wanted her approval, that's it.

"It's fine, I'm sure you'll come sooner or later, have fun in Poland?" she said quite surprised by the place I'm going to stay at for a whole month.

"Yes! I'll tell you everything about it when I'll come to visit." I said, she told me how she loves me and trusts me before hunging up.

I used the dorms telephone to call my mom, when I finished I made my way to my graphic lesson.

"Aurora!" I heard a familar voice that belonge to no other than Paulo. His cracked nose was covered by a bandaid.

I felt so sorry for him, he was drunk and didn't mean anything he did. Robert on the other hand had gone crazy when he heard about Paulo's actions and decided to break his poor nose.

"Hey." I said, forcing a smile.

"I really want to apologize to you, i was so drunk and it was horrible, I'm so sorry." he said, he tried to smile, he was in pain and I could see it.

"No, no, you don't have to apologize, you are the one with the broken nose." I told him, I stared at the bandaid, I really don't want to see how it looks like underneath.

"What, you don't like my bandaid? Everybody told me it suits me." he said with a wink, making me smile, I miss it when we aere friends, good friends actually.

"I liked it better when your nose was perfectly fine." I told him, he smiled.

"Me either." he said, he had to go to one of his classes and I did too.

As soon as I entered graphic class I noticed an empty chair next to Frencesca. I sat there, not really paying attention to the things Mr. Beck said. I loved this lesson but it was quite boring.

"You two aren't together yet?" Frencesca asked me, I looked at my Brazilian friend and smiled.

"Not yet." I told her.

When the class was over I made my way to my room, seeing Robert laying on my bed. I rolled my eyes at the sight.

"Here you are, my sleeping beauty." he said, he sounded so cheesy. I hated it when he mentioned something about sleeping beauty or princess Aurora.

"Oh my god, don't you have any projects to do?" I asked him and he shook his head, I knew he finished some of his works.

"Don't tell my you don't like my company." he said jokingly. He was checking his phone.

It was quite boring in the dorms lately, especially when we don't have a car to ride in. Marco, Robert and I eat mostly in the cafeteria. It helps a lot because that way we don't spend much money on food.

"Don't act like it's a surprise." I shot right back at him, he smirked.

"I'm taking you to the club tonight." he stated, I didn't really care, it was much better than staying here and doing absolutely nothing.

"Dress code?" I asked him as I hung some pictures on the wall, they were mostly of Robert, the german guys and I.

"Nothing too exposing." he said, I rolled my eyes.