Surprise

Your POV

I sighed sitting at my usual lunch spot. I've been going to the DWMA for the past few months and still no friends. Oh well who needs friends...not me. I rubbed my eyes and looked down. Someone sat down and I looked up. It was spirit. "Can I sit here?" He asked looking a bit red. I smiled sweetly and nodded. "Yea I don't mind." I said. He smiled and sat down looking at me.

"What made you wanna sit here?" I asked. He sighed and smiled. "I thought you looked sweet....that and stein scares you too doesn't he?" He asked. I nodded and he smiled. "Why does he always wanna dissect people?" I asked. He shrugged and shivered. "I have no idea he's done it since I've known him." He said. I nodded smiling. "What's so funny?" He asked. "I never thought I'd make a friend talking about one of my professors...let alone your ex partner." I said shaking my head. He blushed and I smiled.

The bell rang and we stood. "I'll see you later,spirit." I said. He nodded and shook my hand. "Yea I guess so (y/n)." He said, he let go and we parted ways. 'What was that feeling...a spark maybe...no of course not..' I thought walking to Stein's class.

-After Class-

I walked out no more like ran out of class. I ran into someone when I was w running through the hall. I rubbed my head and sighed. "I'm sorry." I looked up and saw spirit. He smiled and helped me up. "Hey do you...by any chance...wanna come over?" He asked. I smiled and gave a nod. "Yea but can we get out of Stein's hallway first?" I asked. He smiled and nodded taking my hand and taking me to a different hall where we walked out talking.

We made a b line to his house not going to my lonely little apartment. He invited me in and showed me around it was quite nice. I smiled thanking him and he rubbed his neck nervously. "Would you um...like some coffee?" He asked. I smiled and shook my head. "Water will be fine spirit." I said. He nodded and gave me a glass. We were talking for what seemed like eternity when it was only a few hours. I stood looking at my clock and smiled. "I'll see you later I gotta go." I said.

He nodded and led me to the door. I smiled and before I could turn he grabbed my wrist. I turned and rose a brow. He was looking down and I sighed. "Umm...I have something I wanna tell you.." He said. I turned and looked to him. "Spirit what is it?" I asked. He sighed and looked at me. "Ummm I uh...really like you." He said. I smiled a little. "Surprise.." He said which made me laugh. I closed the door and stepped in. I smiled and he gained a confused look.

I leaned in I and kissed him. He smiled and kissed back pulling by the waist. He deepened the kiss and I smiled. We pulled for breath and I smiled. "That was..." He said. "Amazing." I finished. We caught our breath and he dove back in asking for entrance. I obliged and he explored his new territory. I moaned slightly and he smiled. He picked me up and we walked down the hall. He put me on his bed never breaking the kiss. I smiled and he pulled out kissing my jawline and down to my neck.

He found my sweet spot and I moaned and he attacked it leaving a mark claiming me. He smiled and reached his hands to my shirt and pulled it off. He smiled and began to kiss my chest. I moaned and ran my hands through his hair. He moaned against me and I smiled. He ran his hands down to my bra and down my sides behind me unclasping them and pulling off. He smiled and dove into one breast and sucked in the hardened bud making it numb.

I moaned lightly and arched my back into him. He smiled and I relaxed when he was done. He pulled back and took off his tie and jacket. I pulled his shirt out and kissed him. I unbuttoned it and threw it across the room. He ran his hands along my sides and I smiled. He pulled my pants off grinding against me. I moaned and he smirked. He kissed down to my stomach and I looked at him bitting my lip. He took off my underwear with his teeth.

I shivered at the cold air. He smirked and dove in playing with my clit. I threw my head back and ran my hands through his hair moaning. I smiled and he pushed in two fingers making me moan louder. I felt a knot form and I came over his hand. He sat back while I collected myself. He licked the juices from his hand and smile.

He stood and smiled at me taking off his pants and boxers. He pushed his length against my core and I moaned. "Don't tease me." I said. He smirked and pushed the head in and I moaned. He pushed the rest of the way in and I growled in a bit of pain. He came down and kissed away the pain. I smiled and gave a small nod. He began to thrust and I moaned. He sped up and I moaned louder.

He thrusted faster making my legs spread and going deeper. I screamed his name  louder when he found that spot. "Right...there" I sighed he nodded and dove for that with each thrust. I heard him begin to start to lose his cool and moan. I felt that familiar knot form and his thrusts get sloppy. I smiled and came over his member and he came into me.

He pulled out and flopped next to me holding in his arms. I turned to his chest and buried my head in it. "Spirit." I said. He smiled and brushed my hair with his hand. " yes love?" He asked. I blushed at the nick name. "I love you." I said, he tensed slightly. "I love you too." He said, I smiled and we fell asleep in a tight embrace.

Yay not bad for the first one...I hope you like it see ya later... Trendycupcakeslover out