Hey Sexy Lady

An-This was a random idea I got from the song Hey Sexy Lady by Shaggy...Hope you like it! The song lyrics are what Spirit is thinking....shhh don't tell Stein....

Your POV

I smiled as I walked out to the dance floor. There were many cute and hot guys there. The one that caught my attention was a red head with shoulder length hair. He was wearing a suit with a green long sleeve shirt and a cross tie. I recognized him as Lord Death's death scythe. Next to him was the nefarious Dr.Stein. They usually hang out because Stein doesn't like to socialize very much.

I've had a bit of a crush on Spirit for a bit now. He doesn't seem to notice me because of the glasses and the baggy clothes i wear. But tonight i had an idea. I came here in stilettos, a tight black dress and my hair is down and curled versus the normal ponytail and i don't have my glasses on. No today I have contacts.

I walked over to the punch making sure i was in Stein's view. I glanced over a smirk on my lips. I saw Stein stop what he was doing stare at me and slap Spirit's chest. He turned and nearly dropped his drink. I walked back to where i was sending a wink at them. Stein grabbed Spirits shoulder and pushed him to my direction. (Stein gets enough action apparently...)

Sexy, hot!
I love your style girl,
put it on me
Stein and Justin Gold let the ladies know,
they got it goin on
Uh! Spirit!!

I gave a nod to Stein and he rose his drink in my direction and nodded back. I smiled and grabbed Spirit's chest when he ran into me. I traced my finger on it and smiled. He looked at me like i was the first woman he had ever seen. "Hey Spirit." I said. "Hey Sexy Lady.." he said. I smirked and drew him closer by his tie. I saw him turn a bit of pink. "Why don't we continue this...somewhere more private.." I said. I felt him gulp. I pulled him past Stein and smirked. I saw Stein smile and shake his head at me and Spirit.

Hey sexy lady, I like your flow
Your body's bangin', out of control! (Uh!)
You put it on me (That's right) ceiling to floor
Only you can make me scream and beg for more!

Her body's callin, bawlin'
got me crawlin' up the wall and
My size ain't small, it's tall
and catch a glimpse her clothes be fallin

I stopped when I got into a room. We were at the DWMA who didn't dream of doing someone on school property. (Stein does that all the time in his lemon book...). I grabbed his tie and slid it off. He ran his hands to my hips. He seemed to be in a daze. I smiled and kissed him. He pushed me to a desk and sat me on it. He ran his hand on my thigh and I smiled.

He rubbed against me and smiled.he threw my dress to the floor leaving me only in my underwear. I smirked and pulled his shirt and pants he pushed against me again and I smiled. I kissed him running my hands through his hair. He ran a hand down to my core and rubbed my against my underwear. I smirked and moaned lightly.

He hooked a finger around my underwear and pulled them off. He bent down and spread my lips with his fingers and pushed them in. I moaned and grabbed his hair. He began to thrust them in and out while he played with my clit. I felt a knot form and he pulled away before I could reach my climax. He stood and threw his boxers off to the side.

I looked down and smiled. He pushed against me and started to tease me with the tip. I growled and looked at him. "Spirit don't." I said, he shrugged and shoved himself in. I gasped and he kissed me. I let him move after some time and he began to thrust slowly. I moaned and he grabbed my hips. I out my arms around his neck  and he thrusted faster. I moaned louder but had to be quiet because of the party.

I smirked and kissed him. I wrapped my legs around his waist making him go deeper. I smiled and moaned into the kiss. He let go and leaned me back. He pounded against me and I smiled.

Her neighbor's callin, bawlin
all this noise is so appallin'
They must believe we're brawlin'
headboards bang till early mornin'

Hey sexy lady (Uh!!) I like your flow
Your body's bangin' (Yo) out of control!!! Yo! (A big tune)
You put it on me (Uh!!)) ceiling to floor (Ceiling to floor girl)
Only you can make me (Uh) scream and beg for more!!!

"More spirit." I said. He nodded and pounded more and I felt that familiar knot form again. He began to get sloppy and before I could warn him we came at the same time. He pulled out and I sat the catching my breath. We got dressed soon after and went back out to the party. He walked up to stein who looked at him with a smirk. "How'd it go?" He asked. Spirit gave him a look and I chuckled. I walked past them. "it was very...interesting." I said. Stein rose a brow and shrugged leaving it alone. Stein if only you knew.

Why do I get the feeling that stein doesn't want to know....oh well...see ya later trendycupcakeslover out