Threesome

AN-Here you go @Souleaterlover482482 thanks for requesting!

Your POV

I sighed as I looked over to a drunk Mifune and Spirit. They would look at me every once in a while and I would raise a brow and shrug it off. Probably planning something. Great. I sighed as I finished my virgin drink. (Alcoholless drink) I walked over sighing and crossing my arms at them like they were two kids that had gotten caught by a furious mother.

"Mifune, Spirit, It's time to go." I said. Spirit sighed and looked at Mifune. Mifune nodded and they both slid from their chairs. I walked over to the bartender and paid for our drinks and followed them to the my house, catching them as they stumbled. I sighed as I closed the door and turned to them. I have to admit that these two weirdos I care greatly for. They've helped me through thick and thin and I have the same for them.

I looked at them as Spirit flopped to the couch and Mifune was leaning on the stairs. I walked over and sighed. I put my keys and wallet on the coffee table and looked at them both. "Heyyyy (y/n) wasssup?" Mifune slurred. Spirit chuckled and fell over on the couch. (I litterally almost put Stein there XD) I looked over and sighed once again. "I am putting you both to bed." I said. I walked over to Mifune since he was standing and took off his shirt. "Oooh am I gonna get some action tonight?" he asked smirking at me.

I blushed a bit and glanced over at Spirit. He was sending a death glare to Mifune and frowning.
"That isn't very faaaiiirr." he whined. I looked at him and back to Mifune. I grabbed Mifune's sword bag that he insisted on taking with him and slipping it off and onto the coffee table. I turned around to be face to face with him. He smirked before grabbing my waist and kissing me. I looked at him wide eyed as I realized what he had done. I hear shuffiling then the kiss is broken and  I look over to a now somewhat sober Spirit. "HEY! I wanted to do that!" he said. I looked down blushing.

I saw his black dress shoes as they walked over to me. I looked up to meet with a now kinda sober Mifune and Spirit. I looked at Spirit as he leaned down and kissed me. I pulled away and smirked. "Is that all you wanted?" I asked. THey looked at each other and smirked. Then back to me. Before I could question what they were thinking Mifune shoved me to the wall while Spirit removed his tie, jacket, and dress shirt. I blushed at his muscular upper body. Mifune pushed away and Spirit came over and took my eyes off Mifune by kissing me. This time I gave in and kissed back letting my eyes close.

I felt his hands walk up under my shirt and grab my sides. He pulled away and looked over to a smirking half naked Mifune. I sighed. I grabbed both of their hands and drug them both up the stairs. I threw Mifune to the bed and looked at Spirit. "Fine...I guess this once you both could get what you wanted." I said. I walked over to Spirit.  I kissed him and ran my cold hands down to his belt and unclipping it and pulling it off.

He looked at me with wide eyes and smirked. "I haven't seen anyone do that before." he said. I smirked and threw it somewhere. "Well...Is that good?" I asked. He grabbed me and ripped off my shirt. "Hell yes." he said. I smirked and chuckled.

Mifune's POV

I watched as she and Spirit undressed each other. I smirked and looked a little farther down. Spirit and I were already getting hard. I guess it's just the sight of her (s/c) body that gets us going. I smirked and began to palm myself and fell back to the bed. I heard a bang and looked up to see her now against a wall. I smirked and Spirit made me walk over. I stood up and walked over.  She looked me over and smirked while blushing.

I ran my hands over her sides and traced her bra before reaching behind her and pulling it off. I heard a phone start ringing. I looked over to Spirit and he walked over. He picked it up and sighed. "Hello?" he asked. "Stein...Yeah...I'm home...I'll see you tomorrow i'm a bit busy at the moment...Is it a girl?...yeah...do you know her?...I dunno..What's her name...I'm not gonna give you that...Why?...Cuz I said so...You're gonna dissect me now huh...won't be the first time.." he said before hanging up. (OMG HE GREW A PAIR) We heard the phone ring a few times before he sighed and grabbed it ripping the battery out of it. I smirked and (y/n) chuckled.

"So you don't care if he dissects you again?" she asked and smirked. "At the moment no...but tomorrow will be a different story." he said and walked over. "What should we do with her?" I asked. He shrugged. "I have an idea." I asked. He nodded and I leaned over to him so she couldn't hear and told him.

Your POV

He nodded smirking wide. I looked at them, eyes bouncing between the two. I was picked up and thrown to the bed by Mifune. I watched as both walked over. Spirit walked behind me and sat down. I turned to look at him but he reached down and grabbed my covered breats. I gasped and looked at Mifune. He smirked as he reached up and grabbed my pants and pulled them off. I watched as he split my legs and ran two fingers along them tracing them before he grabbed them and threw them to the other side of the room.

I looked at him and watched as Spirit tore off my bra and started to kiss my neck and Mifune reached his hand up and shoved two fingers into my entrance and began to curl and scissor his fingers. I leaned my head back grabbing onto the sheets and moaned rather loudly. He leaned down and kissed along my clit lightly sucking on it here and there.

I moaned louder as he reached farther in and added another finger and puping them in and out. Spirit began to suck long my neck and I began to feel something hard against my back. Smirking I reached behind me and began to palm him through his dress pants. I smirked as he moaned against my neck. He gave my breasts a quick but gentle squeeze. I let go of him and he looked at Mifune. They moved and left me there to recollect myself.

They began to take their pants and boxers off to reveal themselves hard and ready. I smirked and looked at them both. "My body is ready." I said. They walked over and Mifune grabbed me picking me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and legs around his waist as he shoved himself into me. I moaned and growled at the pain and pleasure that was given. I looked at him and he smirked and kissed me. I let go and he began to thrust. I felt arms go to my sides and turned my head looking over my shoulder while moaning.

I looked and saw Spirit looking at me with a smirk. I felt him pick me up slightly and Mifune moved his amrs where I had the back of my knees resting on the inside of his elbows. Spirit reached around and grabbed my ass lifiting me up as I was being pounded into by Mifune and slammed me down into my backdoor. I moaned loudly and dug my nails into Mifune's shoulders.

I moaned as they both began to sync themselves and pound symotainiously into me. I leaned back and Spirit grabbed me and continued. I turned into a moaning mess agaisnt both of them as they continued to ravage me. I felt a small knot form and get bigger and more intense. THey began to get sloppy and I smirked knowing what was going to come. Or should I say who. I smirked as they both filled me at the same time with their seeds and I came over both. They pulled out and let me down. I fell to my knees sighing and panting a little. Mifune and Spirit reached down panting themselves and helped me up.

They brought me to the bed and tucked me in then got dressed and smirked. Both came over nd kissed my forehead. "Goodnight (y/n)." they said in unison. "I see how you are...Do me then leave.." I said smirking. THey turned to me and chuckled. "I'm going to the couch." Spirit said. "And I'm going to steal that giant chair." Mifune said. I rolled over waving them off. "Alright...I'll be here..." I said and passed out soon after hearing them chuckle and leave down the hall.

As promised. Here you go. I told you guys i'd fill your requests to the best of my ability...I hope this works...I WILL ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGES....I PRWOMISE...annnyway...see ya later..trenycupcakeslover out.