Thank You

An this was gonna be a stein one but I changed it because I can't update that one until this is caught up....oh well XD

Your POV

We were fighting the Arachnephobia for brew. Stein and Marie were inside the vortex and I was out with the rest of my group. Kim was told to go and set the signal and I told spirit I was going in to find them. Soul and Maka along with BlackStar, Tsubaki, kid along with the Thompson sisters were going as well.

Spirit and I were walking along with the kids watching the events from the last when we heard a voice. We looked and I sighed, three was a little guy with a hat. He looked mad but wait his eyebrows are weird. BlackStar went on about how he was going to defy God. I rolled my eyes and slapped him. "Hey shut up and fight alright?" I asked. He nodded and went after the guy.

Spirit and I stood watching and made sure the kids were safe. I wasn't watching and was off looking at soul and Maka. I heard someone step in front of me and metal on metal. I looked and saw spirit with his arm a scythe and he was holding back that short dudes....nose?

I grabbed his hand and he turned. I spun him around and fought him. "Thanks spirit I owe you one." I said. He huffed and chuckled. "We can work that out later." He said. "Get a room already." Kid said. I blushed a little but it quickly went away. Did I mention we've been dating for a month now?

I sighed and we did soul resonance and used genie hunter, much like his ex wife I can use that along with Maka. I smiled and noticed that the little midgets head was gone. "Ugh dammit." I said. Spirit put a hand on my shoulder. "You sound like stein." He said, I shoved him off and went to find the little midget. I had no luck but found Marie and stein. "Hey (y/n) can you help me out?" Marie asked. I nodded and came over helping prop stein up. He smiled and I looked at him. I looked at his soul and saw that he was going mad.

"We gotta get him out of here." I said, Marie nodded and we walked out of the vortex. She sat down  and stein rolled on the ground. I marched over and sat on his chest and slapped him. "What was that for?" He asked. "Calm down already...you're not in the vortex....snap out of the madness." I said. He nodded nod sat up. I stood and looked at the vortex.

-Later That Day-

I sighed flopping on the couch. Spirit came over and out my feet on his lap. He rubbed my shin and sighed. "I can't believe we lost brew." I sighed. He nodded and huffed. "I know." He said. "I'm gonna see how Stein's doing." I said, I grabbed the phone and called Marie. After I hung up I sighed again. "You seem stressed." He said. I nodded and rubbed my temples. "This damn magic tool bull shit is pissing me off." I said. He nodded and let out a chuckle. "Welcome to the DWMA." He said.

He leaned over and kissed me. He tried to pull back but I sat up and sat on his lap deepening the kiss. He pulled back and smirked. "Whatcha doin?" He asked. "I said I owed you one." I said. He smirked and I stood. He came up with me and I took off his shirt and pulled his pants down. He gasped and sat back on the couch, I smirked and got on my knees. I rubbed my palm agains his length and he moaned. I smirked and pulled his boxers down.

I looked at his length and gently stroked it. He gripped the couch and moaned more. I smiled and kissed the tip and along the shaft. He hissed and growled. "Hmmm damn you." He whispered. I smirked and engulfed the tip. I slowly sucked and made my way down the shaft. When he was all the way in I let go and let my tongue trail back up. I began to slowly Bob my head and he grabbed my head and pushed me down. I gagged and he smirked. He came up for air and he smiled. I went back down  and savagely began to eat him like a Popsicle. I smiled when he filled my mouth with his salty liquid.

I know it isn't much for a lemon but it's works for now....see ya later trendycupcakeslover out