Busy

Your pov

I sighed as I felt Spirit's arms wrap around my waist as I was trying to work. "Hey babe. " he said. I sighed. "Yes dear?" I asked. He smirked and ran his hands along my sides. "You know what I want. " he said. I bit my lip and looked at him. "And you know I'm busy. " I said. His face fell from a seductive smirk to a pouty frown.

"But you're always busyyyy. " he whined. I gave him my unamused poker face and he stopped. "I'll be in the room then. " he said and waked away. I sighed and turned around focusing on my work. He always does this... Has to always make me turned on while I'm trying to work...

Spirit's pov

I laid on the bed and sighed. She always does this... Has to be busy when she knows that I need her. I sighed as i felt my member grow. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. I know.. You hate it as well.. I ran my hand down and rubbed him making him grow more. I smirked and heard the door open. I looked up and she was standing there. I looked down and sighed.

She came over and sat in front of Me and grabbed my hand. "Spirit... I know you have needs... That I have to help you with.. But I need you have patience with my job. You know what working as a teacher at the DWMA means. So when I tell you I am busy... I need... I need you to have patience... Alright.. I love you. " she said. I nodded and smiled. "I work at the DWMA as well... So can we get our needs met now? " I asked. She chuckled and nodded.

I kissed her quickly and began to remove her shirt. She smirked and kissed me and I smiled grinding against her. She smiled and moaned.

I sped up applying more pressure. I backed up and removed my shirt and pants along with ripping hers off along with her bra and grinding against her as I smirked.

She moaned loudly as I felt her get wet through her underwear.I smirked and backed up removing her underwear and my boxers. I lined up and slammed into Mr as she began shaking and screaming my name I moved faster and faster until her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she began to drool.

I felt her tighten around me as she came and screamed my name. But was I done.. Hell no. I was just getting started. I pulled out and slammed into her repeatedly. She began to get art again and I moaned against her.

She was tightening around me again and I felt myself get sloppy. I smirked and released inside her. She