11 Minutes In Heaven

Your POV

"(Y/n) pick something." I heard. I looked up from my lap to see patty waving her hat in front of my face. I sighed and reached my hand in, I found something that felt kinda like pocky. I pulled it out to show a grey stick with a....black scythe at the end. I stood sighing. "Spirit come on." I said. He sighed and stood. Stein gave him a look and I rose a brow. (Yes stein shall be in most of these)

I smiled and looked at the dimly lit wall. "Why do you play such childish games?" I asked he looked at me and I saw the blush on his cheeks. "I find them interesting." He said. I nodded and looked down. "Like how stein finds your happy puking intriguing." I said. He nodded and chuckled. "You remember that huh?" He asked. I laughed and nodded. "But we are wasting time." I said turning to him. "W-what do you mean?" He asked stuttering.

I smirked and walked over. I pinned him to the wall. He blushed and I kissed him. I smiled and he kissed back and grabbed my waist pulling me closer. I smiled and we were oblivious when the door opened. I heard a click and let go. I saw BlackStar with a camera...."you bastard." I said.he ran off and I followed. He ran around stein but I jumped over him.

He stood and walked to the closet. He found spirit on the floor with a shocked look. "Spirit?" He asked. He looked up at the professor. "Yea?" He asked. "Do I want to know?, he asked spirit stood and stepped out. I was chasing BlackStar around still and sighed. I stopped and stood behind stein where I couldn't be seen. I stuck my foot out and tripled him.

He face planted smashing the camera. I took the film roll and smiled. I took it and threw it into the stove turning it on. I walked away and we joined the game. I caught looks from spirit and confused ones from stein that bounced between spirit and I.

-Later-

The game was over and a lot of the people left. It was only me Liz,party,stein and spirit. The rest went home because it was late but Liz and patty live here and stein and spirit were bored. "I should be going now it was fun." I said standing.spirit stood which caused stein to stand. "I'll uh...walk  you out."spirit said. I nodded and we walked out. Stein went to his house and spirit walked me to mine.we were fine about kissing because I like stein was a  miester  and could resonance with spirit.

I had my hands above my head and sighed. I looked at the creepy grinning moon. Spirit looked over. "What are you looking at?" He asked. I shrugged "of all the questions you ask that?" I asked, he shrugged "what other questions are there?" He asked. I sighed and stopped. "You cannot be that clueless...I don't know maybe why I kissed you?" I asked, he looked at me and blushed. "I forgot about that." He said.

I looked at him and we were in front of my apartment. I looked at him and grabbed his hand. "Come on its late." I said. I drug him inside and made him a bed on the couch. "Thanks." He said. He sat down and buried his face in his hands, "what's your deal?" I asked, he looked at me and sighed. "I ended up kissing one of my daughters friends tonight." He said, I rolled my eyes. "If it makes you feel better we could do more than just kiss." I said. He looked at me and smirked.

He grabbed my and pulled me to his lap. He kissed me and I returned the kiss. He pulled away going to my neck, he kissed along finding my sweet spot. I moaned and smiled. He attacked it leaving a mark. He pushed me down after slipping my tank top off. I smiled as he started to grind against me. I smiled and moaned, he smirked and kissed along my stomach, he kissed up to my breasts that weren't covered because I was ready for bed.

He smirked and pulled away taking off his shirt and slipping my shorts off. I looked at his chest and smiled. He leaned down kissing me again. I sat up and pushed him down. He smiled and I began to grind on his member, he moaned and I slipped off. I took off his pants and boxers. He looked at me and moaned as I started to kiss the tip and stroke his shaft. I smiled and began to Bob my head.

He moaned and grabbed my hair and held me still while he thrusted into my mouth. He moaned louder as he twitched and filled my mouth with his seed. I smiled and stood swallowing. I pushed him down and he grabbed my underwear pulling them down. The cold air hit my core and I shivered. He smirked and ran two fingers down my stomach and to my core. He shoved them in and rubbed my clit with his thumb, I moaned and he smirked.

I fell to his chest and he pulled out, he adjusted me and slammed into me, I moaned loudly and he continued. I began to scream and pant because of him. I moaned and he smiled. He flipped over sitting up and I began to o bounce, I moaned more and grabbed his shoulders, he began to moan and get sloppy and I felt the knot form. I moved closer and bounced harder. He moaned and grabbed my waist.

I felt myself cum and he soon followed, I panted and he smiled. He pulled out and I sat on his lap with my head in his chest, he grabbed the blanket and pulled it over to me. He covered us and I fell asleep in his arms.

Well I guess he p only cared about the kiss...nothing else...spirit you perv...XD see ya later trendycupcakeslover out