The Big Move

You. ^
|

A/N
Hey guys...so in this story you are a 16 yr old girl living in New York, and I'm so not sure where The Outsiders takes place, even though I read the book and watched the movie. Btw, your name is Alexia, but people cal, you Alex, enjoy.

"Mom...why do we have to move! You know I had to break up with Waine because he can't handle long distance stuff." I yelled at my mother from upstairs.

I shoved the last of my belongings into a box, picked it up, and walked downstairs.

Mom sighed, and headed outside carrying a box. I wasn't far behind.

"Because, sweetie, it'll be better for us. A new beginning, ever since we lost your father..."

I growled, "Stop talking about it, you'll only make it worse."

She took my box and put it in the back of the van, taking them to a special place in the airport for the moving.

"I just hope we make it there," I hopped into the passenger seat of our car. "And I don't think I'll meet anyone interesting, like you promised."

~~ Magical Time Skip ~~

We walked out of the car and up the driveway. Next door was an old house, a big wire fence surrounding it. I heard shouting, both male voices. Suddenly, a blur ran out of the house, and 2 boys followed.

"What was THAT about?" Mom giggled, "well are you coming?"

I nodded and walked inside. It was a small living room, leading right into a small kitchen. There was a small tv, a small stove, a small couch, why was everything so SMALL?

"Definitely not what I was expecting, but it's pretty cute." Mom said, eyeing everything down.

I shuddered, "Please tell me I have my own room."

She laughed, "Relax Alex, That's what I looked for when I bought this house. You have your own, end of the hallway on the left."

I jumped up and ran into my room. At least it had a decent, comfy bed, I thought as I sprawled out on it.

"Oh honey! There's boys here!" Mom yelled from the living room, giggling her head off.

Even though she was 48, she was beautiful. Big blue eyes, and flowing dark brown hair. I got my bright brown eyes from my father, who passed away last month at 50 yrs.

I frowned, thinking of the blurr of boys running out of the house earlier. Just some ugly, rude, annoying guys as usual. That even describes Waine now...

I leaped off the bed and walked into the living room. There was a boy with sticky blonde hair, kinda short, and a huge muscular man with brown/blonde hair.

"Hi..." The short one said scuffling his feet.

The bigger one patted him on the back and he jumped up.

"Now don't be rude, Pony, these are our new neighbors. I'm Darrel Curtis, and this is Ponyboy Curtis. The other one just went inside, a little incident happened." The huge guy stated.

My mom smiled, "Well pleased to meet you, Darrel and Ponyboy. This is my daughter Alexia."

Darrel eyed me up and down, " I know a few guys who would take a liking to you."

I shuddered, but was surprisingly amused. I laughed a little and clamped a hand over my mouth. These boys weren't at all rude or ugly or annoying, they were sweet.

"And call me Darry, it's just easier to remember." He smiled, his low voice echoing in our small house.

"It's great to meet you both, would you mind showing Alexia around town?" Mom asked.

I shrunk down. Mom was always asking complete strangers for favors. Once she asked a homeless man in an alley to take our selfie...lets just say we went home that day without a camera.

"Sure," Pony said softly.

Mom smiled, "Great! See you later Alexia."

She pushed me out the door and shut it tight. I rattled the doorknob but, of course, she locked it.

"Ok, great, where do we start?" I asked, sighing.

A/N
Hey guys! So we haven't met the cutest guy in the world yet, but we will soon. This is taking place on the night Soda ran away...and just saying Johnny and Dally didn't die in this story. So, Yeah. Anyways, bye guys!