Dallas Winston

A/N
Nothing more to say other than...Dallas is in the title? :P Also, I took 2 photos off the internet and made them combined in an app. I'm pathetic, let's hear the story.

I snarled, "Who you calling a broad, you no-good hoodlum."

He just, laughed. Laughed and flashed a smile.

"A fiesty one, eh Pony?" The hoodlum asked.

Ponyboy walked over, even though he was heading for Cherry.

"Dally, leave her alone." Pony stated fiercely.

Dally's smile faded to a grin.

"Ok Pony, I got you. But wait till I tell Cherry bout this!" He jumped. He started to run away to tell Cherry about a false accusation.

Soda ran right in front of Dally, and he pushed Soda to the ground. I looked him right in the eyes, but looked down at his nose, gushing red.

"Dallas Winston, go back to Buck's." Darry commanded.

Dally just shrugged and walked off. Pony gasped for breath, scared about what might've happened if Dally had told Cherry, and Soda lay in pain. He gripped his nose. I hated to see him like this, it just didn't feel right.

I pulled him up and put his arm around my shoulder, his legs were shaking too. I heard him sniffling up blood, and I felt just terrible. Dallas...that Dallas guy... he's no good.

~~ Time Skip: Soda Is Better ~~~ (I love these things)

I paced back and forth across the living room. The town doc had come in earlier to fix his nose, got a little busted. Also, apparently he had very badly sprained his ankle and barely fractured his Tibia (lower, front of leg). He couldn't walk on it.

"Darry!" I ran over to him as he came out of the spare bedroom Pony and Soda used sometimes. "How is he?"

Pony came out of the bedroom just as I asked. He was tearing up.

"Glad you asked Alex, cause he wants to see YOU. Doesn't even want Sandy, she came back to visit after she got a call." Darry explained.

I was so confused, "Sandy?"

"Yeah, Sandy, his long lost broad. She came back wanting him back, he refused it. Said he already found someone, but wouldn't tell anyone who." Pony eavesdropped.

"Well, better go see him then." I waved at them and walked in, closing the door behind me.

He sat up in the bed as I walked in, his eyes glowed, they were gorgeous.

"Hey. How are you doing?" I asked him, sitting in a chair beside the bed.

"Better, " he replied smiling.

I grinned back, "Really? Cause Pony was almost crying when he walked out."

Soda grabbed my hand, "Yeah, I'm better right now."

I felt the butterflies again, and my cheeks burned. Sodas face was bright red, and he only had a sheet over his body.

I noticed, "Are you burning up? I can get you some water..."

"No, no, it's fine. But I need some advice." He laughed a little, obviously scared at asking a girl to help.

"Sure, shoot." I said, paying attention.

He took a deep breath, "There's this girl. She's so nice and stuff, and anyone who touched her I would beat the tar out of. I really like her, more than I liked Sandy. I just don't know how and when I should tell her."

I squeezed his hand, "Ok, this is tough."

A/N
I know who the girl is, you guys will find out sooner or later. I bet you all are hoping its you, huh 😈. Hehehe, ill leave you with that.