Special

I gulped, white dress hanging off my shoulders elegantly. I pulled down the white lace sleeves to my elbows and slipped into my silver sequined heels.

"Ready?" Cherry asked.

I stepped out of behind the curtain and she gasped.

"You look beautiful! That silver smoke eye really brings out the blue in your eyes!" Marcia smiled.

I giggled, "Smokey eye. And I love it!"

I twirled around in the puffy skirt and it swank around my ankles. This was the day I was marrying the love of my life. It's been almost 3 years since I came back from that dreadful hospital trip and had had proposed to me 1 year ago.

"Soda's going to love it!" Cherry sighed.

Cherry and Marcia slipped on their black flats with tight red dresses. Marcia handed me a small bouquet of white flowers and I grabbed them hesitantly.

"I'm so nervous." I blurted.

Marcia giggled, "Don't be! Your mother is out there, and so are your best friends and your fiancé! Don't leave them hanging!"

I hugged them both and I heard the music start playing. It was Wanted by Hunter Hayes, the song Soda sang to me, OUR song.

The door to the backyard opened and I stepped out, Darry giving me away. The crowd sitting in foldup chairs stood up and watched me in awe. I guess they've never seen a New York wedding dress before.

"You better treat my kid brother right." Darry whispered in my ear.

I smiled, "I wouldn't do anything less."

The music stopped perfectly after we reached the end of the pebble walkway. My mother was crying deep sobs.

The preacher, a hippie named Randy, cleared his throat. I took a look at all the bridesmaids and groomsmen.

For me, my maid of honor was Cherry who did grown rather close too. Beside her was Marcia and a gal named Veronica who was dating Steve. For Soda we had Steve, Pony, and Pony's new friend Bryon. He was sort of cute, I guess. But he was very mature.

"We are gathered here today for the union of these two people, Ms. Dawson and Mr. Curtis. May they be forever young in other's hearts and always promise to care for each other no matter the hardship or happiness." Randy started.

The crowd sat back in their chairs.

Randy continued, "Now lets go with the Vows. Mr. Curtis."

Soda squeezed my hands in his own and stared me in the eyes, "Alex, I've loved you ever since the day I saw you. I kept loving you through your strongest times, weakest times, and even when you were crying along beside me. I  thank you for always being here for me and I hope I can do the same for you."

The crowd clapped and some even wolf-whistled, until Randy turned to me and nodded.

"Soda pop, I'm sorry for thinking you were a type of Pepsi when I first heard your adorable name." The guests laughed at this, "And I'm happy that I got to figure out you weren't. You're a strong, sweet, and independent guy and I couldn't ask for more than that. I hope I can always be there for you as you have promised to do for me. I love you."

My mom cheered as the rest of the guests clapped and "awwwed."

Randy continued, "Now we shall continue with the cerimony. Do you, Mr. Sodapop Curtis, take Ms. Alex Dawson to be your lawfully wedded wife? Through sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

He whispered genuinely, "I do."

Randy nodded and turned to me, "And do you, Ms. Alex Dawson, take Mr. Sodapop Curtis to be your-"

"I do, definitely I do." I interrupted.

The crowd giggled and Sodapop squeezed my hands tighter.

Randy smiled, " By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may kiss the-"

I waved off Randy and leaned in, smacking my lips against his own. You cares about tradition when you've got me?

It was passionate and sweet, and ended all too soon.

"I love you Soda." I laughed out.

He picked up in a bridal carry and lifted me inside. On the table we're two large chocolate cakes. One for us, and the largest for the guests.

"I love you too, Alex." Soda replied, draping an arm around my shoulder and we dug into the cake.

A/N
Hey guys! So I've decided to actually finish this story off the right way and not leave you all hanging. The "End Stories" chapter has changed into an actual chapter so if you missed that, I would go back.

Feel free to write your own Epilogues. If you tag me in it, I hope i can read it and maybe feature my favorite IN this book! I'll be recognizing the top three if enough entries happen. I'm sorry if I don't see any of them btw.

Alright, I'm glad I got 500 views! That makes my day. Goodbye my readers and I hope you can read more of my stories!