Chapter Four

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of my alarm on my phone( a crazy annoying beeping noise since that's the only thing that would wake me up). I sighed and looked at the time. It was about 5:30am, and I had to be at school by 7:00 since I had a Key Club meeting at 7:15. 

I got off the couch, and tried to massage the kink in my neck out, but it wasn't working. As I got up the stairs. I gave up and headed for my room. I opened the door slowly, afraid I would wake he five sleeping boys. Luckily, they were all still in bed when I walked in, so I walked as quietly as I could into my bathroom.

Turning on the faucet, I let the water warm up a bit before I stripped, and made sure I had a towel to dry off with afterwards. After I checked everything, I stepped into the hot shower, and sighed. I quickly used my Secret Wonderland body wash and Honey I'm Strong shampoo and conditioner. After I washed it all off, I shaved my legs and armpits and turned the water off. I stepped out the shower and grabbed my towel. 

When I was done drying off, I wrapped the slightly damp towel around my body and walked out of the now muggy bathroom into my cool room. When I walked out, the boys were still fast asleep. I rolled my eyes and walked to my closet, debating on what to wear today. I decided on my dark-wash jeggings from American Eagle, a white, v-neck, long sleeve shirt, and a teal scarf to go with it. I grabbed my clothes and walked back into the bathroom to change. I put my bra and underwear on and then put lotion on my already soft arms and legs. 

I then put on my clothes and walked over to my mirror, and grabbed my blowdrier. Since my hair is quite thick and has loose curls, it took about 10 minutes to dry, and when I was done, I took the right front part of my hair and braided it to the side. I then applied my makeup, not much, just some eyeliner on my upper eyelid and mascara. 

When I was done, I walked back out to see an empty room. I went to my dresser and grabbed a pair of socks ad put my black converse on. Then I walked downstairs and into the kitchen for breakfast. All five of the boys were in there at the table, just chatting. 

I felt really awkward coming in and just went to make myself a bowl of cereal. I grabbed a bowl, poured my fruit loops into the bowl, followed by a bit of milk. I sat at an empty seat at the table, since it could fit eight people. I was next to Liam, with Harry across from me.

I could feel him staring at me, but I didn't dare meet his eyes. Last night ran through my head, and I can't help but think what would have happened if Louis hadn't come down the stairs. Working up my nerve, I finally looked up from my bowl to engage in conversation with the boys.

"Does anyone know the time?" I asked. My phone was in the living room still and I had yet to finish my breakfast.

"Uh, 6:40," Zayn replied, looking up from his phone.

"6:40? Crap, crap, crap! I need to go!" I said and got up, and ran upstairs to brush my teeth, as it would be gross not to. After I had, I ran downstairs into the living room and grabbed my phone and my backpack. "I'm sorry I have to rush out, but I have to be at school in 20 minutes and I have to walk. Adios!" I yelled as I headed out the door.

I was stopped by a strong hand grabbed my arm. I turned around to see Harry. "Let me drive you, please? It's the least I can do as you're letting us stay in your room."

"You really don't have to do that. It's not big deal, really. I walk everyday." I say, trying to be polite.

"I insist," Harry replied smoothly, a slight smirk appearing on his face. 

"Alright, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to not walk one day. Thank you, really." I smile.

"I'll be back lads, I'm taking Julia to school." Harry called into the kitchen. A string of "Alright"s, "Okey dokey"s and "Have fun"s came as a reply, causing us both to roll our eyes.