Chapter 1

Emma's P.O.V

Please God help me!!! I must get this job. "Emma Peter,"my name was called. Okay...Fighting! "so Emma,are you prepared for this interview?"one of the person said and i just nodded.

I was working really hard for this day. They asked me questions related to the work. I had this passion of becoming a secretary from the time i knew about it. When i finished,i was excused and they said,"we will send you an email if you are selected." I slightly bowed and excused myself.

"So...was it fine?"my best friend 'kyle' asked me."I just dont know whether it was fine or not,"i replied. I hope i get this job i thought to myself."Hey!let's go to the amusement park and you know...to let it out,"he hopefuly said and since i also missed going there i agreed.

KYLE'S P.O.V

We reached there in less than 30 minutes. I saw Emma in deep thoughts. It has been the 8 interview she has been going to. I wish she would get this job. We decided to ride a roller coaster and i dont know why, i kept on staring at her. She crept a small smile on her face and i knew she noticed that i was staring. I held her hands when the main scene was about to start. All you could hear was people shouting,some laughing. I saw Emma laughing and i knew she is back to being normal.

When the ride was about to end, i shouted at the top of my voice,"I LOVE YOU EMMA!!!"I tightened my grip on her hands. I could see her confused face and i pretended i didnt see her and continued to shout her name.

EMMA'S P.O.V

Why is my heart pounding? No... He must be joking right. Maybe he saw me depressed that's why. No wait,why is my face heating up? Get a grip Emma. "Hey lets go,"kyle said. I believe i was lost for a second. I just shrugged it off and we explored the amusement park. "Emma..."he started,"i know you may not feel the same but i think am starting to like you Emma.Not as a best friend but as a lady. I know its early to tell you this since we just met a year ago. Please give me a chance to prove it."He averted his gaze from me.

Oh My God! Did i just hear a confession? Ohhh ! I heard it right? He said he likes me. Aaahhhhh! Look at him. He is so handsome when he is being serious. Oh shut up Emma just reply him,tell him how you feel."Kyle, i know its sounds crazy but..."he cut me off when he said"dont hurry it. I can wait for your answer. Am so stupid to ask you this.Aahh.""Hey, i like you too,"i said."Say what?!" he asked,"did i hear it correct?"I slowly nodded and he suddenly hugged me. I hugged him back. I felt my cheeks heating up.

After spending the time as a newly couples, he took me home at night. Before i entered my home,he held my hand and kissed me on the cheek. He then waved his hand while i stood still. I burged in the house and greeted my mom. She didnt cook me food because i told her that i will be eating outside.

I quickly went to my room and leaned on the door. I dont believe it. He kissed me,on my cheek. I went and took a shower and came out after a while. I took my phone only to see his texts. We chatted all night.

Ring!ring! Who is this calling at this hour? I took my phone only to see it was 7 in the morning. I saw a unfamiliar number and just answered." hello?" i said." oh hello.Emma Peter,you are selected to be the secretary of Jackson. The C.E.O of the leading company in this country.You will be starting your work today in the afternoon. Hope to see you miss Emma,"he then disconnected our calls.

------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter. I hope its better than the other book which i wrote. Hope you liked it. Plz comments and don't forget to vote for me.

I will work harder to improve in my writing skills.

Thankyou

~~~~~~~~~~~