Chapter 4

The big day finally arrived. Its like the days flew. Ring~ring.i woke up feeling really fresh. Its been so long since i slept in."SINCE I SLEPT IN !!!!!" I screamed at the top of my voice.  Oh my Fudge. I rushed to the bathroom and hurridly went to catch a bus. I started to panic. Am so damn late. I watched at my watch severally. Why isnt the bus arriving. I paced up and down."what the hell is this?!" i noticed people staring. It didnt matter anyway. What mattered is that am going to lose my job.

Jackson Wang is going to kill me. He told me to be in the company at 7:00am but its now 9:45am. The bus came and it went off. As it was moving,i felt like it was taking ages to reach the company.

I arrived and saw his office open. I peeked and i was taken aback. I rubbed and looked again. "What am i seeing?" it was Jackson kissing a girl.

I didnt know why but i knocked. "sir,"i managed to say that. I immediately made then separate. I slowly started moving back until i knocked a vase down. I looked back and anf i remained silent and i was extremly scared. I started picking up the glasses and ended up cutting myself. I saw Jackson moving towards me and expected a yelling ."Dont touch that dear, see you cut yourself,"he said."what?!"the other lady said. The lady looked very rich. You know the brands she was wearing. I mean...

"Get the hell out of here!"he yelled.but the girl stayed still."i said get the hell out of here, i dont wanna see you anymore,get out!!!!"jackson yelled and i slowly covered my ears.

I felt so scared that i started trembling. It felt that my legs cannot hold me anymore and i fell on Jackson thighs.

He held me and the lady went out. I stayed silent until i recovered."Why the hell are you late, faster lets go and dress you up,"he said. I was fully recovered by then. We went out and he drove." one time people kiss and in a minute, the quarell...,"

Jackson's pov.

I was eagerly waiting for Emma to arrive. She never be late. Suddenly the door swang open.

It was my ex-girlfriend.

I felt my heart drop. She was the cause of our breaking up. Ahe was the one who chose money over love. Since then i never knew what love is.

I saw her approaching me. I clenched a fist until my knuckles turned white.

She theb suddenly bent down and kissed me. I puahed her and she just forced her to me and as a man i responded.

Suddenly i heard a knock. There and then when she broke the vase i had the opportunity to get away from the witch.

I heard that the guy he was dating,his company became bankcrupt. And i believe that is why she came back to me.

-----------------------

We drove in silence until Emma broke the silence. I felt stupid. Now what does she think of me? But i decided to keep my mouth shut.

We arrived the store. I saw Emma amazed and really excited. It was as if she was not sad a minute before. She dragged me all over the place.

I saw her checking the price then she said,"sir i have seen enogh now lets go and by cheap stuff. I cant afford even the cheapest thing here." i just shook my head and i handed her to my special designers.

"ok deal with her,"i ordered and they just nodded. I went back and relax on the sofa.

Emma's pov.

Am i dreaming? This place is fantastic but i cant afford even a pen. I was taken to a walk-in closet and i saw beautiful dresses. I was put into them and designed my make-up. I then looked at myself. I must say... I looked beautiful.i cant stop smiling at myself.

i cant stop smiling at myself

I walked out and Jackson took his time admiring me

I walked out and Jackson took his time admiring me. I wished Kyle was here with me. By the time we finished,it wa time for the ceremony. We arrived there and i felt really awkward. The short dress expensive. It didnt feel right but atleast Jackson explained what happedned back then in the office and i apologised. Then suddenly it went back to normal. Gosshhh!  Now i remember why i hated him passionately.

We walked in together. Everyone was staring but i didnt pay attention. I searched for Kyle and then i saw him. He looked different. In a black suit, combed black shiny hair,pair of new shoes. Wow he cant possibly be more attractive. Suddenly he caught me staring at him. He crept a smile. Oow! He looks adorable when he does that. Jackson held my hand and in no time i turned to him and slightly bowed,"sorry sir but i need to go.""be close,"he whispered.i looked at in confused way."...to take notes,"he added."ooow,ok sir then i'll be going,"i said waving at him.

"Oh my Fudge,Kyle you look hot,"i said looking at him from head to toe. He just chuckled. I felt my face heating up.

Kyle's pov

I was surprised to see Emma locking hands with Jackson. Why Emma? You are killing me...

I forced out a smile and it seemed real. I turned and bowed to my collegues'business partners' and excused myself. Emma came to me and started mocking me.

Wow, she is cute when she does that. I had to tell her the truth about who i really am. Who i really is...

"Emma...,"i started."I know that tone,you want to confess something else?"she said and i nodded."it about me. I wasnt honest about myself but promise me that you will always be by my side?" "as long as its not break-up, i promise,""i am the head of the Kail grup.am the C.E.O. I always wished you come work with me but i wasnt blessed. Thats why the name company rhyme with my name. So please be with me. And also that day,i gestured Jackson that he should pretend that he doesnt know me and he should act coldly with me.sorry babe,please?"i pleaded.

I really do love Emma Peter. She is one girl that i know is hardworking and brave.

After a long time of silence,she slightly nodded. I know she isnt after my money because she didnt know who i was in the first place.

We enjoyed our night drinking until a sentense broke my heart.

"i am marrying Emma in a couple of months from now,"Jackson uttered those painful words.

------------------------------------------------

Thats is guyzz. I know its kinda boring but i will up my game.

The next chapter is full of surprises. Lots of love.

Thankyou for reading and dont forget to vote and comment.

Thankyou guyzz

See ya.