chapter 7

Jackson's p.o.v

"it all started when she bumped to me, it was last month. I had interest in her and to my surprise she did too. I wanted her to work in my company so we would be close and without causing rumors. I pretend cold to her if we are with people but i feel hurt doing that. So we decided to get married that is why i said it back then,isnt it Emma?"i said.

I saw Emma in a really confused face but what am i supposed to say. That was the only thing i could think of that time. I approached Emma then pinched her cheeks lightly and i faced her mother."Yes! Mother, that is true. We met like that and we really love each other,"Emma said.

In an instant, i saw her mother pulling her to the kitchen."Wow!! He is handsome you didnt tell me! But am still upset why you didnt inform me..."her mom said."eommaaa! Stop it,"Emma said.

I know, am handsome. I raised my collar. Waaa! Am i blushing because my cheeks are heating up.

After few minutes, they came. "okay i accept the marriage under one condition,"she said in a stern voice."what condition?"i asked."You should never and i mean never hurt her and you should protect her,"she answered. Okay, they are two condition but i just nodded.

One down,one to go.

---------------

Emma's p.o.v

The day passed really quick. It was time to go to the press confrence."are you sure this is appropriate?" i said checking my clothes

" you look fine, just make sure you wont do anything that will embarass me," he said. Wow his ego is really high.

"excuse you, if i make someone embarass out there it would be me. Beside whats with this hugging and kissing," showing him the script he apparently gave me to master so i wont make a fool of myself.

" we are supposed to do that to make it real" he said

"make it real my foot, i wont do a thing like that and nor would you coz according to the contract..." before i could say a piece of my mind to him he placed he hand on my mouth and whispered,"are you gonna shut that mouth of yours, if any one hears about the contract marriage, i will..." "you will what, it is just because about this stupid contract marriage, there i said it. Am only doing this because of my mother. It is all because of my mother why am enduring this tourturing of yours,"i burst crying.

I heard Jackson swearing to himself."Kyle,what are you doing here? Did you perhaps," jackson said then came silence. Oh shoot.

I turned and saw Kyle behind me. "Sir,they are ready for you,"a man said. I saw Jackson nodding his head. "We must leave now before any further commotion,"he whispered to me. He held my hand and pulled me to the hall way."i need to speak to kyle,"i said whiping the tears which were falling before."You already said alot just wish he didnt hear a thing and please,shut that mouth of yours,okay,"he whispered.

I averted my gaze from him.

We finally reached the hall. Everyone was taking pictures,flashes were everywhere. He placed his hand on my waist and supported me because i started feeling weak. We sat down and i calmed down.

"so Jackson,where did you meet Emma?when is the wedding? what happened when you confessed to her?What made you think about marriage?how did you fall for her?"many questions were asked.

"okay,we met by accident in a coffee shop,the wedding will be in 5 days on saturday,well about confessing...we had interest in each other, when i confessed to her, she was really happy and she told me that she too had feelings for me,we thought about marriage because we want to spend our lives together forever and i fell for her because she is awesome, sometimes an idiot but she is really caring, whenever i faced difficulties,she always be by my side,that is why i love her," he responded to them then he faced me.

"Then kiss her now,"one person said. We were both startled. I slightly shook my head and they started shouting,"kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss." He leaned over and kissed my cheek.

Booooooo!!! We heard that echoing every corner of the hall.kiss your lady on the lips.

We started faking smiles. He leaned over and kissed me lightly. We parted and he pinched my cheek so did i pinch his cheek but i pinched his cheek really hard.

After few more minutes of talking about our "love life" we went back to the back stage room.

"touch me one last time, i will kick you,"i shouted at Jackson. He just giggled and said," the third one."the third one??"what about the third one?"i asked. "nothing,"he replied. I dont care anyways.

"Hey Sir, i remember that tomorrow you are supposed to be going to a meeting, we need to return home. Please if you dont mind may you take me home?"i asked."First of all,its Jackson,second, no, i dont mind and lastly,you wont be workimg anymore,"he said.i wont be working anymore?!!"nooo Jackson,i have only one request, i want to continue working,please,huh?please,"i pleaded with him.

After a moment of silence,he accepted.

---------------

I reached home and went straight to my bed."another day passed,5 days remaining,"i mummbled to myself.

Am still afraid of the day my step father threatened me...

~~~~~~~~~~

Thats it readers. I hope you enjoyed it...

Dont forget to just vote and comments. Thankyou

Love ya all