chapter 6

Jackson's p.o.v

"since you'll be staying with me..."i was cut short by Emma when she said,"excuse me,who is staying with who?"

"you staying with me, because we will be married,"i stated and she replied,"we are not even married,even so,it just a contract marriage and i will be staying with my mother.Until...until God knows when."

Why does she have to be trouble girl.

"fine,but remember you should never tell anyone about this marriage. We also have to include locking hands and maybe kissing,"i said,"and we can also have a bet.""bring it,"she said."whoever falls in love first loses," i said."as if am going to love you. Whats in it for me?"she asked."i will give you this house,"i replied calmly."i cant accept the house and you know it. Let just see who falls in love with who."

--------------------------

Emma's p.o.v

After agreeing on other things. I decided to go. "okay then i will be going sir. Please can you take me home?"i asked and he just shook his head,"and i said dont call me sir. You should call me by my name and am not taking you home at this hour."

"you have to si...Jackson. I have to go home now!!"i demanded."no, i wont take you,"he said."fine! I will go by myself. No need for you,Jackson, to take me anywhere. Bye!"i exploded and came out of the house.

I took a deep breathe and started walking with a fast rate. Suddenly,it started raining. I took a shelter in a near by shade and by that time i was all wet. "hey! What are you doing here young lady, are you lost or something. I can help you, just come to our place,"a thug said.seroiusly our. You must be kidding me. From one to six thugs. They started approaching me,one was about to touch me when i heard a punch.

Jackson's p.o.v

When i saw Emma leaving the house i knew she would be back in let say 5 minutes. I kept smiling at myself. Just now. 5 to 10 minutes. Suddenly it started raining. Okay i cant take this. I went out searching for her. There i saw her, as i was approaching her,i saw six guys walking towards her. Shoot.

I reached them while running and punched the guy who tried to touch her. I placed my hand on her waist and pulled her behind me. I saw her confused face and i faced back at them. "are we going to do this the law way or the fist way?"i asked. One of them threw a punch at me but i was able to dodge it."It looks it the fist way,"i said while throwing a punch. I faught them and in no second, they decided to run away.

I saw her staring at me mouth agap. I went close to her and closed her mouth,"so are we going now?"i asked and she nodded. I held her waist and she pulled my hand away from her." i can walk,i wasnt hurt you know,"she said making her way infront of me." your welcome by the way,"i said. She shot me a glare and we continued walking.

----------------

Emma's p.o.v

I kept on staring at Jackson. He was busy talking over the phone. He then stood up and walked to i dont know where. After few minutes he came back holding clothes. "here, i dont have any clothes for girls, so you may where my clothes. Come let me show you to the room you will be staying,"he said and i followed him. There were so many twist and turns to the room. I barely knew the way back. Finally he stopped and opened the door. Here.

He then went away. I looked at the room and i was amazed. I closed the door behind me and started jumping on the bed.

 I closed the door behind me and started jumping on the bed

I kept on thinking about so many things. And finally i decided to sleep after taking a shower. Wearing his over sized clothes, i dozed off.

Why am i feeling hot? I woke up checking the time. It was 3:00 am. I felt my throat dry. I decided to go and drink water even if i dont know the way.

I walked slowly,my head sweating, my feet feeling as if they have no more strength to hold me but i managed to reach the kitchen. At that time, it was still raining. I took a glass which happened to be right there and opened the fridge for water. I drank and trust me, it was as if my strength came back in an instant.

The light was still off. I closed the door of the fridge and suddenly i heard a creepy sound. I stood still and slowly turned my head. As i was about to fully turn, it thundered. I jumped to a body and started screeming.

Oh shoot.

"am sorry sir. I was scared,"i said still my hands wrapped around his neck. Realization hit me and i let go facing down.

He started laughing so hard. "a whole you is afraid of the thunder,"he said in between laughs."oh yes a whole me is afr..."i jumped on him again because of the thunder. I let go and he erupted laughing again.

"am off to sleep sir,"i said and went back to the room. I mastered the way back.

I slept.

----------------

I woke up early. I took a shower and wore the clothes i wore yesterday. The party clothes. I then went out to the living room.

I waited for Jackson to wake up. It was 7:00am. I thought he always wakes up early. I was thinking whether i go up or will it be rude. So i decided to go and cook breakfast. I made omlet and there was bread. I then saw him jogging. He was out exercising. Wow. He then entered his house through the kitchen door. He wad taken aback and decided to ask,"what is this? And why are you up so early?""it is breakfast and i want to go home,"i replied. "sorry for using things in your fridge but i was so hungry.lets eat," i said and we started eating.

I then washed the dishes while Jackson went to freshen up. Then we took off to my house.

"arent you going for work?"i asked him."nope,"he answered,"i must talk to your mother.""no i can manage her,dont worry,"i said."you sure?"he asked and i nodded. I dont know how am going to start. "i am sure,"i said."okay then dont forget about the confrence tonight,"Jackson said and i nodded and went inside the house.

"hello mother,"i said."Hey young lady,where were you yesterday,what about this wedding that is spread all over, when was the proposal?"she asked."which question should i answer first?"i asked.she shoot me a glare and i shut up.

Suddenly i heard a knock."and who the hell is that?"my mother roared. I opened the door and to my surprise it was Jackson." your future son-in-law,mother,"he said."mother?"my mom and i said in unison."i knew this would happen,"he said and he stared at me.

~~~~~~~~~

That is it readers. Am sorry for not updating for so long but i hope it is nice. Plz comment and vote for my story.

Hope you like it.

Love you all

Thankyou.