chapter 2

EMMA'S P.O.V

So this explains why the lady was chuckling. Shoot! I didnt see that coming. His rude but i maintained my composure because i didnt want to loose this job.

"So Emma,there are things you should know about me. You should always keep your distance, you should know that i dont like entertainment and i hate rumors,"he said emphasising on the word HATE.

I nodded and he said that there was a meeting he was supposed to attend."And also,whenever there is a meeting or a trip you must come with me no matter what. If you cant take it,you can just quit,"he said boldly."o-okay?"i replied. It sounded more like a question. The Hell, i cant believe i hate my 'boss' first day of my job.

Its like going back to high school when your principle is like shit. He headed out of his office and i followed him. We drove in silence since he was busy with the files. Wow!!! Ring~ring... My phone suddenly rang. Oh shoot. I didnt even pay attention to it when it went off. Phew that was close.ring~ring. Why is this happening to me?

"can you just answer your phone! Its really annoying!"He yelled." Am sorry sir but am driving and you said that you will be late even if we loose a minute," i said.After so many calls i have been getting, he gave up." fine,where is your phone?" frustration was evident in his voice. "Its in my pocket sir,the left,"i camly said. He leaned over from behind and went close to me. He couldnt reach it so he decided to move his whole body infront of me. I couldnt even see the road. His face was so close to me. I could feel his hot breath,it was as if it was planned. A car appeared out of no where which caused me to apply the break. His body fell on my laps and my face leaned over to his. My lips brushed his and i immediately pulled myself back.He had this shocked face and he quickly got off me and went back to his sit.

We drove in silence. I was saved since we arrived there on time.
We agreed never to talk about it ever again.the accidental kiss

---------------

At last my day is finally over. I decided to call Kyle. We agreed to go for a drink in the street. "Ma'am,we like to order three bottle of soju please,"kyle said and they brought for us.

KYLE'S P.O.V

I saw Emma drinking like crazy. She filled herself more than 12 shot. I cant take it. I have to stop her. She was rather drunk. She is like a kid when she is drunk plus she has a job to go tomorrow. I carried her out of there to her house. Her mother looked at me as if waiting for any explanation but i just shook my head and told her that she just wanted to grab a drink.

"Do you think i can help my mom? I just found out in the morning that my mother has cancer. Second stage. Yeah,she hid it from me and i dont know why. I saw the papers when i couldnt find my report book. Then there i saw it, the medical reports. She entered the room but i managed to place them back in the drawer. I wipped my tears and hugged her..." i recalled Emma's words before she passed out. That expains why she wanted to drink.

Emma's p.o.v

Ouch! My head hurts. I woke up still dizzy, feeling really tired. Oh shoot ! I told kyle everything. Aaah! I checked the time on my phone. Oh no! I hurrily changed and left a note to my mother. Wait, why is it still dark? I checked my wrist watch and it was still 6:00 am. Okay when did this phone freeze. I took out my phone and its literally dead. I headed to my work place. I went straight to my office and placed my head on the desk. I felt like throwing up.

JACKSON'S P.O.V

I arrived early that day because i didnt want to go pass by Emma. Since yesterday,it felt really awkward to be near her. I think she is cute. Okay what am i even thinking. Chill Jackson. Its suddenly hot in here. I decided to go and get water. I passed Emma's office and i took water. When i was returning, i saw a body moving on Emma's desk. I held the glass of water very tightely and started moving towards the thing. I saw a ruler . I quickly took it and stared poking the body.

It was not long since i knew it was Emma sleeping. I tried waking her up and she suddenly held my coat and she was about to throw up. It all happened in a second. She leaned over and threw up on me. She then realesed her grip on my collar shirt. Yuck! I gulped. I stepped back and stared at her going back to sleep.

I went to change clothes since i had my own closet inside my office. When i went out, i saw she was wide awake panicking. I thought she was kinda cute. Let me have fun for a little while."Emma!"i said." sorry sir,i didnt mean it,"she said as she averted her gaze from me."do you know how much that coat costed, even if you work overnight everyday you wont be able to pay for that coat,"i said with a stern look.

"sorry sir, it was my mistake to take her out for a drink yesterday,"an unfamiliar guy said."and who do you think you are?!"i yelled. "Sir am her boyfriend and am sorry for what she did. Sorry on her behalf,"he said. I dont know why but i felt like my heart was stabbed thoroughly. Hey Jackson dont be like this, why are you like this? I snapped myself back to reality. I saw there faces as if waiting for me to say something.

I crept a small sided smile which apparently they didnt notice."what luck you got to have a girl like her,"i mummbled to myself which they didnt hear and made them asking in unison,"sorry,i didnt hear you sir."wow!! I believe they really love each other. I chuckled and told them that it was fine. I assume they are shocked and i just left them.

I hurridly went to my office and closed the door. I leaned over it and i felt like something stinging me. Hmph, Jackson,why are you jealous when you just met her yesterday? I chuckled to myself.

------------------------------------------------

Thats it for today readers. I hope its not that boring.

I hope you liked it. Plz comment and dont forget to vote.

Thankyou and i love you readers.