chapter 5

EMMA'S P.O.V

"i am marrying Emma in a couple of months from now,"those words coming from him, i knew it was a dream.

I pinched myself and i got hurt. Shoot it is true. "What is that guy saying?!" i mummbled to my self. I was about to speak up for myself before Jackson came and crushed his lips on mine. I stood still. His kiss was gentle but i didnt respond to his kiss. I was surprised like hell. What the hell is he thinking.heol.

Our lips parted after a few seconds. I could see his confused face. I bet he saw my confused face too. At that time i was still holding Kyle's hand.

Kyle's grip on my hamd tightened. Our hands parted when the paparrazi were all over us. I turned my head to face Kyle and we had eye contact. His eyes was watery and his face was all red. His face becomes red when he is really frustrated. I was more hurt to see him walking away. Jackson suddenly pulled me away from them to his private parking lot.

"Wait up! What the hell did you say or do back there?"he just replied,"i have to think about it,i dont know. And stop asking me questions!"i crooked an eye brow at him and slapped him so hard,"excuse me, how am i suppose to keep shut when you just announced a fake marriage?what am i suppose to say to Kyle? What is he ..."he cut me short and yelled,"Kyle,Kyle,Kyle is the only word am hearing. Just forget it,okay! Just get in the car!"

I just stood like a statue until he came and hold my hand and made me enter his car. He banged the door so loudly that i just felt scared. Am afraid of his temper. He entered and held his staring wheel placing his head on it. We stayed there in silence for about ten minutes. "Sorry!i just had to,"he whispered. "Can you just take me to my place," i showed him my address. He stared at it and then back to me."Are you sure?"he asked. No,no am not. Ofcourse i am sure. I just cant stand looking at his face."yes,"i blurted out. He then drove off. The way he was using was not my routine. I only saw big houses and expensive ones. Then there was another house but bigger than the others. Located near the sea. And he stopped there. "What are you doing here?"i asked and he said,"Am sorry but i cannot let you go home now, we have to talk about this.""forget it am going,"i said and came out of the car. I looked behind and i saw nothing but darkness and then i stared back at Jackson,he was walking to his house,as i can see. Why?!why Jackson. I couldnt go back...thats why he wasnt even pressured when i told him i was going.

"Wait,am coming Sir,"i said it feeling so embarassed. I only heard him giggle. He then welcome me in a really his way type...Enter. I stood up for like a whole minute and he said," why arent you sitting?!"i didnt think twice and sat down.

"Are you now gonna explain the reason?!"i asked.

JACKSON'S P.O.V.

"ok"

I have to tell her the real story.

"I was in love before being like this. I was in love with the lady you saw me kissing in the office. Actually it wasnt me who kissed first, it was her. When we were in our final year of university, we were known as the 'JaJa couple' her name is Jade. She changed since she chose wealth and popularity over me. I realised she never was in love with me. She was coming for my wealth. But because we came in a huge loss, she went to some other guy. That broke my heart. So...coming back to present, i saw her today again in the party and she asked me that if i was in love with you and i said yes. It is not that am really in love with you, and by that time, my mother happened to hear and that is why i announced it. It is just to keep them from destroying my life. My mother always hooks me up for dates and Jade keeps showing up every know and then. You were the only one i could think of that time. Am only asking you for a favour please?huh?just a year of contract marriage and i will pay you. And also pay for your mother's medication. I know she has cancer. Dont judge me,you are my secretary i wanted to know some stuff. So?deal?plz?"i pleaded with her.

"ok...yeah but we should have some rules. Some cunning rules."she said." You say your orders and i say mine,"she continued. She stared at me very scarely."oh thankyou so much Emma. You dont know how much it means to me. But remember... We have to act like real couples and our wedding will be next month which is next week. I will arrange all of it. Only 1 week to our wedding. Tomorrow we will go to a press conffrence at night. I hope you know how to act and walk in heels ."

Emma's p.o.v

"ok lets get to work."

We were busy writing our rules in his kitchen table which we faced each other. After we have finished, we exchanged our papers amd started reading them out loud...

------------------------------------------------

Thankyou readers

I hope its nice

Dont forget to vote and comment.

Love ya

Next chapter will be awesome#very awesome...

~~~~~~~~~~