How You Meet Him: Ethan

Right after school, you go to your favorite café in LA with your best friend,____________.
After the waitress takes your orders, you start talking to your friend.
You are interrupted by a tap on your shoulder. You turn to see a really cute guy. He looks about 19 and is about 5'8 with dark brown hair and black earrings. You smile politely and wait for him to say something.
"Sorry, I hate to bother you, but i was wondering if I could use your phone really quick to find mine." He said smiling.
You look at your friend who is holding back a laugh.
You look back at the boy, "Is that it in your pocket?" You said pointing to his left pocket of his basketball shorts. He looked down with wide eyes and face palmed.
"I'm only 16." You smile and shake your head.
"I am too." He says with a serious expression. There is no way on earth this person is only 16. He looks graduated.
You raise your eyebrows and your jaw drops, "Seriously?"
"Yep, I was born December 16, 1999." He laughed.
"Well, if you wanted my number, all you had to do was ask." You say pulling a pencil and a sticky note out of your bag. You write your name and number on the paper and hand it too him.
"Thanks, I'll text you." He says putting it in his pocket.
"I would hope so." You say sarcastically. He starts to walk away.
"Wait, I didn't get your name." You call after him.
"It's Ethan." He says and skateboards away.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
It's not great but ya know.
Thanks for reading!😝😎😊😇😀