You Mistake the Brothers: Ethan

It's a Friday night and your boyfriend, Ethan, is throwing a party as an end of school celebration. You're excited to go and hang out with everyone. You text Ethan and tell him you're five minutes away and he says alright. When you get to the party, you look for Ethan through the crowd of people and say hi to classmates and others you know. You're about to text him and ask where he's at when you see his favorite shirt in the corner of your eye. You could recognize that purple cut off shirt from a mile away. He only wore it everywhere.
You walk up behind Ethan and notice from the back that he's with someone. A girl...and he's making out with that girl! Your jaw drops as you stop in your tracks. You can't believe what you're seeing. You go up behind him and rip him away from the girl to see that it's not just some chick. It's Grayson's girlfriend, Caroline. It takes you just seconds to realize that this isn't Ethan.
"Oh god, I'm so sorry. I thought you were-I-" you stutter.
Grayson looks you in the eyes and chuckles. "He's upstairs." And he turns back to Caroline to continue kissing her like nothing happened. You're a blushing mess as you turn around and walk towards the staircase meeting Ethan as he's coming down.
"Hey babe- whoa are you ok?" He asks.
"Yeah, I just-I thought you were-or he was-"
"Oh Grayson?" He asked.
"Yeah he was wearing your shirt and he was kissing Caroline and I-I don't know."
"It's fine, y/n. You'll stop getting us confused one day." He laughed and you guys enjoyed the rest of the night together.

YA GIRL'S BACK!
Hey hoes!😜
Imma try to be more active and ish and make more of these. I have a bunch of just random unfinished stuff that I'll get on top of and post..
Love you ❤️
~Chris😘