He's Drunk: Grayson

You are laying in bed on a Friday night listening to music on Pandora when you get a call from your boyfriend's brother, Ethan. You answer with a yawn.
"Y/N, can you come over?" He laughs and you hear a crash in the background.
"You idiot, mom's gonna be mad!" He yells into the phone causing you to pull it away from your ear.
"What's going on?" You ask getting worried.
"I gotta go, he just fell on his face." He laughed hanging up.
What?
You get dressed in a black crop top and white joggers and slip on your Damn Daniels. You slip your phone in your pocket and grab the keys to your car that are laying on your nightstand.
You try to sneak out the front door without your 14 year old sister hearing you but she turns her head away from the TV and looks at you at the last second.
"Where are you going?"
"The twins house. I think something's wrong. Just cover for me."
"How?"
"Go up to my room, unlock my window and lock the door." You say waving and blowing a kiss as your younger sister nods reluctantly and starts going upstairs.
When you get to the house, you notice their parents car is gone so you know it's just them inside.
You're about to knock when the door is swung open. Standing in the doorway is a laughing Ethan Dolan. He's laughing so hard he's like...crying.
"What's wrong?"  You ask. Right after, you hear another loud crash like the one on the phone.
"Grayson, stop breaking shit! Come in." He says. You walk in and close the door behind you.
You follow Ethan into the living room where you see Grayson only wearing sweatpants...and I mean ONLY wearing sweatpants...
His hair was a mess and his eyes were bloodshot.
"Babe!" He shouts throwing his hands in the air almost hitting his brother in the face.
"Hi, baby." You smile uncomfortably as he stumbles towards you with open arms.
You accept his sloppy hug and look at Ethan.
"How many?"
"5."
"Holy shit!" You say looking back at your boyfriend.
"Hey, why don't you lay on the couch for me, huh Gray?" You say pointing to the brown couch.
He runs full force onto the couch, "CANON BALL!" He yelled. You chuckled.
"Y/N, come cuddle." He said laying on the couch with his eyes closed and a goofy smile plastered on his face.
"Actually, I'm gonna go get you a glass of water." You say trying to avoid his request.
"No, I got it." Ethan smirked at you running to the kitchen.
"Asshole." you mumble and he sticks his tongue out at you. You walk over to Grayson and lay down on the couch next to him. Your faces are inches away from each other's and he leans in for a kiss. You let him even though his breath reeks of alcohol.
You pulled away as you hear Ethan walking back in.
"Oh look, Ethan has your water." You say sitting up grabbing the glass from him. Grayson struggles to sit up so you help him. He gulps down the whole glass in about three seconds.
"Can I talk to you, Eth?" You say looking at him. He nods and the two of you walk into the hallway.
"Why would you let him drink that much?" You scold.
"I didn't know, I was in my room and then I heard banging coming from his room and when I walked in, he was completely hammered." He laughed.
"This isn't funny." You say lightly smacking his arm. When you walk back to the couch, Grayson is gone.
"Gray?" You asked looking around the living room. He was nowhere to be seen.
"How do we lose a 16 year old boy?" Ethan asked.
*Boom*
"What the hell?" You say running to the kitchen where the sound came from. Ethan followed and you both looked at the blacked out Grayson laying on the kitchen floor.
"He's gonna feel that in the morning." Ethan says with a chuckle.