You Get Into a Fight: Grayson

This one I wanted to make in my pov bc I'm a Grayson girl and I kinda wanted a story to myself😊.

It was a Friday night and Grayson and I had started our night with a nice dinner at Olive Garden. Then, we went to a party one of our friends were having. We had just both graduated high school so all of our friends were having celebration parties. We went to every one. I was dancing in the huge living room when some old friends approached me and started dancing by me. They weren't being sexual and I knew them so I wasn't uncomfortable. I went to take a break to go get a drink and was pulled by my arm.
"OW!" I looked at who had grabbed me. It was Grayson. He had a really pissed look on his face.
"We need to go." he said angrily. I yanked my arm back and followed him confused to the door. He started walking to the car as I continued to follow him.
"Are you gonna tell me what's wrong?" I asked getting in the passenger seat. He slammed the drivers door and started the car ignoring me.
"Grayson! What happened?" I said as we were driving down the road.
"YOU happened, Cristiana! God, I'm so disgusted." he scoffed.
"What? What did I do?" I asked.
"You were letting all those fuckboys dance with you." He hadn't looked at me since we left the house.
"How are you just gonna call all your best friends 'fuckboys' like that?" I said.
"You shouldn've've been all over them like that." he ignored my question.
"Why are you so protective all of a sudden? What happened to the laid back and understanding Grayson?" I asked. He finally glanced at me.
"You ruined that Grayson."
I rolled my eyes, "Oh, give me a break."
"OH! You want a break? I can give you a break." he shouted as we pulled into our driveway.
He got out of the car without turning it off and I grabbed the keys out of the ignition and went inside. I walked to our room and tried to open it but it was locked.
"Grayson, open the door!"
"No, go take your break!" he yelled back.
"Stop being so damn childish and open the fucking door." I banged on the door.
"Why should I, you whore?" he said. Oh hell no.
"Because it's my room too, you dick." There was silence and then the door creaked open a little.
Grayson was standing on the inside of the door peeking out.
"Cris, I'm sorry." he said.
"About what?" I crossed my arms.
"Over-reacting." he responded and opened the door completely so we were standing face to face.
"That's an understatement. You-"
"Ok, I get it. Just stop talking." he laughed.
"Shut me up, then." I smiled and he leaned in about to plant a kiss on my lips. I lifted my knee before our lips touched and hit him right in his junk. He dropped to the ground and laid in fetus position. I stepped over him into the room.
"That's for calling me a whore." I said closing the door behind me and running a hot shower for myself.