You Get Into a Fight: Ethan

This one is for Brianna.❤
Me and Ethan hadn't really talked much lately and this was a problem considering we live together. The past few days he had been pretty distant and always on his phone or computer so I decided to confront him.
I find him laying on the couch in the living room on his phone of course.
"Hey babe." I say laying on top of him.
"What?" He asked kinda pushing me off and obviously showing irritation.
"What do you mean 'what?' I wanna spend time with my boyfriend.
"Well, I'm busy right now." He said seriously not taking his eyes off of his phone.
"Busy...on twitter. Yup, REAL busy." I say getting up and standing over him with my arms crossed.
"My fans are important to me...you know this."
"More important than me, obviously." He finally looks up at you.
"Shut up, you know you are extremely important to me."
"Don't tell me to shut up. And you say I'm 'extremely' important but you have barely talked to me the past few days."
"I've been busy!" He argued.
"Again, with the fans. Why don't you just date one of them?"
"Ok, you really need to stop!" He said standing up.
"Well, maybe if you at least ACTED like you loved me..." With those words, Ethan's face turned from angry to vulnerable and sad.
"Babe. I love you so much. I'm sorry that I made you feel not loved...I was just scared."
"What do you mean?" I ask still keeping my posture.
"I thought I did something wrong. I didn't wanna try and talk to you and say that wrong thing because the last thing I would want is for you to leave me."
"Ethan, we've been together for over a year and you were scared to talk to me?" I say kinda chuckling.
"Don't laugh at me." He said blushing almost.
"Ethan, I love you so much. All you have to do is confront me calmly and ask what's wrong. I promise I won't go crazy on you. You don't need to be scared of my response."
"Ok, I'm sorry. I love you so much." He smiled.
"I love you too." I say grabbing my face and kissing him before walking towards our room.
"That's it?" He asked.
"Good night, babe."