He's Drunk: Ethan

You and Ethan were supposed to have a date night at his place tonight. You got dressed in the maroon T-shirt dress he loves and skateboarded to his house about a block away.
You knock on the door and he swings it open a minute later. His hair is a mess and he is wearing a black tank top and his boxers.
"Oh my god, baby are you sick?" You ask walking in.
"No, are you sick?" He slurs.
"Oh my god, have you been drinking?" You ask putting your hand on his chest holding him up. You close the front door and start guiding him to the couch.
"I only had a couple." He chuckled drunkenly. You sit him on the couch and look at the coffee table to see four empty beer bottles.
"How are you not dead?" You whisper and sit down next to him.
He looks at you closely with swollen eyes and places his hand on your face holding you. You're a couple inches away from Ethan's face and the smell of the alcohol in his breath was nauseating.
"Ethan, why would you drink this much, babe?" You try to stay calm and nice because Ethan is not dangerous when he's drunk and mad.
"Stand up." He says not answering your question.
You obey and stand in front of him. He puts his hands behind his head and smirks at you.
"Now take off that dress, princess." He said with a devilish grin.
You roll your eyes, "Ethan, who else is home?"
He stand up and grabs you by your arms roughly.
"I said take off the dress!" He yelled. You turned your head as he shouted at you.
"Ethan, I need to leave." You say slipping out of his grip and walking to the door.
"Hell no," Ethan says grabbing your arm and yanking you back, "Date night just started." He said in your ear. He pulled you by your arm upstairs to his room. You passed Grayson's room and heard music behind the closed door. Ethan sat you on his bed and stumbled to his bathroom.
"Don't move, I'm gonna piss." He said.
As soon as the door closes, you leave his room quickly and slip into Grayson's room. He is surprised to see you.
"Y/N, what are you doing in my room?" He said standing up.
"Ethan's drunk and wants to do something to me. Hide me?" You say. You hear Ethan's door slam shut and stomping. Grayson points to his closet and you run there closing the door.
Ethan comes in less than a second later.
"Where's Y/N?" Ethan yells. Grayson replies, "I don't know bro, I didn't even know she was here." He said.
"Ughhh!" Ethan yelled before leaving. You leave the closet and thank Grayson.
"I'm so sorry. I hate it when he gets like this." Grayson said pulling me into a hug.
"You don't have to apologize. Why don't we watch a movie or something?" I said shrugging.
"Okay sure, I thought this was Ethan's date not mine." He smiled grabbing the remote for his TV.
"I know right." You laughed.