-Seasons of Love-

We all stood on the almost pitch black stage, hand in hand. The music started up and you could feel the tension immediately fill the room. 

We all joined together in the first verses. Out voices in perfect unison. You could hear peoples voices start to break so then Mercedes took the lead. The wreck in her voice was obvious. I glanced over at her and she had tears streaming down her face. 

Next it was Santana's turn. She was holding my left hand and she looked just as distraught as the rest of us. It was heartbreaking because I didn't think i've ever seen Santana cry. 

Then it was Kurt's turn. I felt him squeeze my hand and he was standing directly on my right side. He started up his verses okay but then about halfway through he broke. He could barely get two words it without sobbing so I squeezed his hand and took over for him. I sang the rest of his verses and he buried his face in my shoulder and just kept crying his eyes out. 

When I finished singing the rest of Kurt's verses I kissed the top of his head and refused to let go of his hand. One because I wanted him okay and two because I was scared that even if I stopped looking after him for even a millisecond...

He would slip away just as quickly as Finn did...