-My Immortal-

You are entering Lima, Ohio population: 594. I smiled. Home at last. I checked me watch. 1:46. Good I wasn't late. I was going to Blaine's graduation and then right after we were driving to New York together. I pulled into the William McKinley High School parking lot and hopped out of my car. As far as I knew I was the onl one who left Lima so I couldn't wait to see the looks of shock on everyone's face when they saw me. I waled right through the main door not bothering to use the visitors entrance of get a visitors pass. The halls were basically empty. Wow. It's been so long but the memories slowly started coming back. Yes I remember now. I flew through the halls visiting all my old classes like it was yesterday. All of them were empty. Then I remembered one small detail. The choir room.

I just had to visit the choir room. I had to. As I was basically running down the hallway to it I got a text. It was from Blaine. 'Courage ;)' Wow now it was really like I was back in high school. I looked down at my phone and smiled. I instinctively turned right into tghe choir room.

"Kurt? Is that you Kurt?!" A fermilar voice broke out. I jumped and looked up. It was the whole glee club. They all got up and surrounded me. One at a time they all hugged me and ave some sort of comment. Rachel was in tears along with most of the rest of the club. Including Mr. Schue.

"Guys it is so amazing to see you again. I missed you so much! Where's Blaine?" Rachel opened her mouth to speak but was cut off by a voice coming from behind me.

"You think I'm pretty qwithout any make up on. You think I'm funny when I tell the punchline wrong." The melodic voice rang out. I whipped around and smiled.

Blaine.