-What Hurts the Most-

"How could you do this Kurt?!"

"Blaine I'm sorry! I was just trying to help!"

"I told you to stay out of it! Why can't you just listen to me!"

"Stop yelling Blaine! Your scaring me."

"Can't you just mind your own damn business?!"

"Blaine you weren't safe. I was just protecting you!"

"Well nice job. Now thery are shipping me off hours away to only god knows where! This is all your fault!"

"Blaine stop it!" Kurt finally yelled losing his temper. "Just stop it dammit! Don't you see what your doing?! When I found out about your dad you were terrified because he would scream at you and wouldn't ;listen and that led to him beating you! You are doing the same thing to me right now! Just calm the fuck down before you completely lose your cool and hit me to!" I stood there in shock. Shock at myself. He was right. What was I doing?! He was just trying to keep me safe.

"Kurt I am so sorry. I didn't even realize... wow I am such an ass."

"No your not your just confused." Tears came to my eyes at his understanding. How could he not hate me when I hate me so much?

"Kurt I feel so terrible right now." I whimpered. "I hate myself so much." I started crying.

"Blaine please don't cry." He pleaded wrapping me in a warm embrace. "I hate when you cry. And I am so sorry I snapped and I didn't listen when you told me not to tell anyone. I just didn't want you to get hurt."

"I know. Thank you. I love you with all of my heart Kurt."

"I love you too Blaine."