The Unexpected Kiss

M I C H A E L

You were in a middle of a game on the Xbox when you started to get worried about your best friend.
Michael exited his room for the past 10 minutes and still hasn't come back yet.

'Where the hell is he ?' You thought, pausing the game and just about few seconds, you saw the red headed guy you were just looking for.

"Where the hell have you been ??" You exclaimed. Michael sat beside you and sighed, completely ignoring you as he grabbed the controller to continue your game. "Why did it took you so long ?" You whined and Michael rolled his eyes.

"Why did it took you so long ?" He said quoting your words up in the air. "I could ask the same question to you." He mumbled his sentence. You scoffed and rolled your eyes. "What does that even mean ?" You asked.

"You've been playing for ages at my Xbox !! Now I'm playing it and there's nothing you can do." Michael stuck out his tongue and you groaned. You tried reaching the controller from him but he takes it away from you, still focusing on the game.

"Michael Gordon Clifford, give me the controller !!" You exclaimed. "Never !!" He replied. You got frustrated and rolled onto him, you two ended up wrestling.

He was now on top of you. You two burst out laughing and stopped. You had a heated eye contact and suddenly he leans onto you closing the gap between you two. You were really shocked when he planted his lips onto yours. A few seconds, you kissed back. The kiss was soft, passionate and moving in snyc. You later pulled away, astonishment on your face by what your best friend just did.

L U K E

You knocked on your brother's door which was Calum, completely frustrated because of his noise. He invited his bandmates to hang out and they were really loud while you're studying for your school.
The door swung open revealing Calum.

"Can you keep it down ? We've talked about this." You exclaimed. "Okay, okay fine. We'll try" He replied. You gave a 'you better say so' look to him before closing his door. You walked up in your room and continued your work.

Later on, you heard the boys cheer loudly, chanting 'you can do it Luke'. You groaned in frustration and kept focusing on your studies. There was a knock at the door and you stood up to get it, revealing a nervous Luke on your door.

"What brings you here, Luke ?" You asked in confusion. "Umm.. let me say this real quick.. uhmm... this is only a dare, okay ?" He quickly said with a shaky tone.

"What do you me-" You were cut off by Luke pressing his lips into yours. You felt love butterflies in your stomach, exploding everywhere since you had the slightliest crush on him. A few seconds you kissed back. You had that passionate kiss lasted like a minute and you saw the boys grinning like idiots. You turned back on Luke who was blushing real hard.

"REALLY ?! EVEN YOU ?!" You scoffed loudly to the boys, especially Calum. "Oh come on, you two are cute anyways." He giggled.

You rolled your eyes and said "I fucking hate you guys".

"That's why I love you" Calum winked and you flipped them giving the finger. They started to get back on the room but you grabbed Luke's wrist and gave him a quick peck on the lips. You saw Luke's cheeks boiling in red. He smiled and walked back to the room.

C A L U M

"So you never had your first kiss before ?" Calum asked in disbelief. He was the school jock at your school but you two had that like 'communication thingy' and it just happened.

You have that little bit slight crush on him because of his chocolate eyes that makes you swoon, that raspy low Australian voice makes you melt, and that damn sharp jawline that's sharper than a knife.