Shout Out To My Ex · l.h

You were invited to the Norwest Christian College Alumni party this Saturday. And you were selected as one of the performers for the event.

You had a band with your 2 best friends. Your band was called 'Y/Band/N' and you've been doing a couple of covers on YouTube. Your band was not that popular but you guys were rising in the music industry.

You had a discussion with your bandmates the fay before the event. You were deciding on what song would you play. The school said you can perform a song that you're comfortable and whatever you like. This time you wanted be special. It was for your special memories you had in the past. Your ex boyfriend.

***

Today was the day. Only a few minutes and then you're on stage. You were doing warm up and such things. But the one thing you were thinking about is your ex. Will he be there ? You weren't sure because of his popularity. Ever since his band 5 Seconds Of Summer came to the music industry, he's been a busy guy.

"Hey guys, you're up !" The producer guy called

You guys chanted 'we can do this !' before going on stage. You took our seats and prepared your instruments. You got your guitar and fix a few tunes on it.

"Hello everyone, we are Y/Band/N !" The whole crowd cheered and shouted. It feels like you're in the top of the world. This is what it feels like to perform in such huge audience.

"Okay... first of all, we are so honored to have us here in the Norwest Christian College Alumni party. We never really expected to be here but here we are" You slighty laughed at your statement

"Anyways, we're doing a cover of this song of this person who made you feel like a princess from the first. But all of that fantasies were now all gone. This goes out to all of them" You announced as you started to play

"This is a shout out to my ex" At the first line, we received a huge applause and cheers from the audience

"Heard he in love with some other chick
Yeah, yeah, that hurt me I'll admit
Forget that boy, I'm over it"

As you continue the song, you were find him. You were searching the whole crowd with your eyes as you sing but still can't find him.

"Shout out to my ex, you're really quite the man
You made my heart break and that made me who I am
Here's to my ex, hey look at me how, well I'm all the way up
I swear you'll never," You paused as you saw him staring at you

"This one's for you, Hemmings." You pointed at Luke before hitting high note

"You'll never bring me down !"

You saw Luke's jaw dropped as he realize that it was you for after long years. He felt more and more gulit about cheating you before with his now new girlfriend. And now, you've proved it to him that you moved on.

***

I wrote this when I was at the mall

WHO LOVES LITTLE MIX ? GO CHECK OUT THEIR 'SHOUT OUT TO MY EX' MUSIC VIDEO !

That where I get the inspiration for this imagine. Damn.

Anyways, Happy #1YearOfSoundsGoodFeelsGood ! I'm so proud of meh boys...

N xx