Chapter 2

(Mel's P.O.V)

"We are going to kill the Batman"he said nonchalantly "then birdbrain,and your name is Ace for now but you need a code name and Ace will have to do for now"

I don't know what to think besides this is the job he needed help with? He's never going to succeed.Then it occurred to me if Batman and Robin are going to be there then maybe they can help me get away from crazy over here. For now I just need to play his game.

"Ok so if Robin is going to be fighting I take him on you get the bat?" I said trying not to sound nervous.

He cackled then told me "see now your getting the hang of it" because he couldn't see me I rolled my eyes then saw the bat and bird on the roof running and jumping along side us then they jumped down in front of us causing us to quickly stop.

"Joker not your style to work with someone so young" Batman huffed.Joker only chuckled as he got of his bike and motioned for me to as well. While doing so Robin decided to chip in "what's got you laughing this time?" The Joker gestured towards me before saying "we're evenly matched Batman"then....

All hell broke loose

Joker ran towards Batman but if I wanted my escape plan to work I would have to get out of the Jokers eye sight so I said to Robin while smiling "catch me"and ran.

I ran down the street out of ear shot with Robin trying to hit me with his birdarangs I dodged them then turned down an ally and climbed to the roof with the birdy in pursuit. Once I got up there I ran to the other side getting out my katanas just in case he wouldn't talk to me right a way he got up there and then charged at me trying to punch me. I blocked it easily with my forearm and decided to just try and tell him after he tried to attack me a few more times.

"Hey! Could you quit for a second?!?"I asked.He smiled and said "Why should I?"I answered him with " so I can talk to you,why do you think I brought you up here so joker wouldn't here me, it's either that or kill you,like he's here to do, your choice" something I said surprised him because he said "ok talk".

I finally had my chance after three years I was going to get away! All I could say was "help me"

He looked at me confused then looked in my eyes and must have seen my fear and pain because his gaze softened I continued "help me get away from that monster" I pointed at the joker "he kept me in a cage for three years this is the first time I've seen the moon in three years or talked too someone that wasn't him or his goons or Harley."my voice cracked and I finally broke my knees buckled and I dropped my swords and stared crying into my hands then I felt arms wrap around me I looked and saw Robin comforting me I hugged him back he looked at me and said "I'll help you"

This made me sob into his chest as I wrapped my arms around him. His hand went to ear and he talked into a com "Robin to Batman jokers"partner" was actually his captive we need to get her to the cave let the joker go for now and let batgirl and the cops handle him we're coming over now"
Then he looked at me and asked "can you walk?"I just nodded pick up my swords sheathed them then took his hand and stood up.

When we got over there they were still fighting batman on defense so that he could leave quickly. The joker saw us walking together not fighting and yelled "YOU LITTLE WRETCH"before attacking me instead. He was fast as he punched and swinged at me but I dodged them then he tricked me and got me in a choke hold with a knife against my neck.

"Get any closer Batsy and and I slit her throat" he growled. But Batman didn't have time to react when I was fed up with this maniac.
"Aw Hell naw" I said annoyed before elbowing him in the stomach then knocking the knife out of his hand. Then he swung his fist and I didn't have time to react before it collided with my temple.

My world going black as I fell to the ground.

-------------------------

Yay I hope you liked my writing!!!