Vingt

"Babe?"

"Hmm?"

Jared and Ondine were sitting on the couch on a rare day off for Jared. Ondine sat reading a book while Jared had his head on her lap, listening to something on his mp3 player. She looked away from her book and met her boyfriend's eyes.

"I want you to listen to something," Jared said as he took one earbud out of his ear and handed it to her.

"Okay...is it a new song?" she closed her book and smiled at him as she put the ear bud in her ear.

"Yes," he smiled back at her. "A new song I wrote." He pressed play and took one of her hands in his.

The familiar opening chords of the song she wrote for him. She looked at him quizzically, with a slight smile playing on her lips. He kissed the heel of her palm as a guitar, bass, and drums began playing with the piano. Then she laughed as a voice started singing some lyrics...not the best voice, probably had to be autotuned, but it was her beloved's voice, and she looked down at him lovingly. She bent down and kissed his forehead. Her smile got bigger and bigger the more she listened to the song; it was so sweet, he sang about how he probably loved her even while they were still at odds with each other and now couldn't imagine his life without her. When the song ended, she kissed him on the lips. A soft peck turned deeper as he urged her to open her mouth. He pulled the ear buds out of their ears and changed their positions, breaking their kiss momentarily. He placed her under him, his lips sought hers again, never getting enough of her. She pulled away after a while, kissed his cheek before hugging him to her.

"You wrote that, babe?" she asked him tenderly.

"Uh huh."

"It was wonderful. I loved it! I didn't know you had it in you."

"Early Christmas present."

"I love it...thank you," she kissed his cheek again.

"I wanted to give it back to you."

"I didn't even know you had this in the works."

"I had plenty of time to work on it. Hopefully it is now our song, even with my horrible voice singing the lyrics. Maybe one day we can have you singing it instead."

"No, we'll sing it as a duet. Babe, you make me fall in love with you over and over again," she kissed his lips.

Jared groaned when her hands roamed under his shirt and her thighs wrapped around his hips tighter. "Ames, I have to have you right now."

"Hmmm, I can tell," she giggled against his neck. He ground his hips against her in response, eliciting a moan from her. She pushed his chest lightly. "Not here."

Jared picked her up and carried her into his bedroom. With one last thrust, she screamed his name as he groaned in time with her scream, kissing her on the lips to muffle her cries. They were all alone, but Ondine had been extremely loud this time around. "Babe, you are so vocal today...it's really turning me on."

Ondine giggled. "It must have been that song you wrote. You as a songwriter really turned me on. You are so sexy, Jay."

She hadn't even recovered yet when he started moving again. "You are so sexy."

"Your day offs are dangerous, babe. All we do is..." she bit her lip as he hit a sensitive spot.

"Is..." he watched her face intently.

"Stay home," she chose her words wisely.

"It's not like we don't engage in cardiovascular activities," he chuckled.