Quinze

"Good morning," Jared said as Ondine's eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning," she rubbed her still sleepy eyes. She took notice of him, he looked like he had been awake for a while already. "Did you even sleep at all, babe?"

"A bit. I'm still on California time."

"Aww, I'm sorry. Sorry we were out so late last night."

"That's okay. It was a good thing to get to know Brady."

"See? He's a nice guy, right?"

"If he makes you feel safe, then he's okay in my book."

"I love you, babe."

"I love you, too," he kissed her on the forehead. "I don't know how I can leave you after this week, babe."

"Three more months," she kissed his forehead back.

"Please don't renew your contract when they offer you," he pinched her nose.

"Wow! So much faith that they'd want me back!"

"Of course, Ames. It's you we're talking about."

Ondine let out a loud laugh. She pinched his nose back and stood up. She only wore boyshort panties and a thin tank top to sleep and left very little to the imagination. Even though Jared had seen her in less than that on numerous occasions, he couldn't help but still react to her. He watched for a while as she sashayed to the bathroom, but pretty soon, he jumped out of bed and followed her before she can close the bathroom door. He hugged her from behind and walked behind her into the bathroom. She giggled at her boyfriend, knowing that she was not gonna get out of the bathroom with just a hug and a kiss.

"Hmmmm, good morning!" she teased him as she felt his desire for her.

"I think I need your help here, babe."

"I don't know...you've got two hands, the left and the right..." she sang to him.

He grazed his teeth on the side of her neck lightly, holding her tighter around her waist. "Really? You're gonna play me like that?"

"Maybe?"

"You had the night off last night."

"Oh really?" she slapped his arms that were around her. "And my crass Jared is back," she added a pinch to her slap before she spun around in his arms and placed her hands on her hips, looking up at him with a playful fire in her eyes.

"Didn't you miss me as much as I missed you?" he pouted his lips and looked at her with puppy dog eyes.

"Babe, you know I can't win when you look at me that way," she looked up at him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"So, what now?" he raised his eyebrows up and down at her.

She used his shoulders for leverage and jumped up on him, her legs going around his waist. "Take me away!"

Jared wasted no more time and kissed her neck, making sure he didn't drop a wiggly and giggly Ondine. He settled her on the sink, her bathroom in Vienna was very small.

"Jay, we might break the sink!" she jokingly warned. Her butt settled into the sink bowl and her legs dangled over the edge.

"Don't worry, babe, I just need this to do this," he quickly pulled her tank top over her head. He pulled his own tank top over his head and she whistled appreciatively at his exposed abs.

She playfully ran her hands on his washboard stomach. "Gah, I missed this," she growled at him mischievously.

"Careful, Ames. You think this is all fun and games until..."