Season 2: chapter 7 - The power

"Kurapika, you look beautiful." Praised Kuroro as he sat on his office chair. In his own house he, Ofcourse, has his own office.

He has a huge desk that goes with a comfy desk chair. And behind the marvalous desk of the 'king' lies a great humongous window. This is where he usually goes to think for abit. Though he does not do paperwork, he still loves his desk and he wants kurapika to be part of it.

Knock! Knock! 'That must be her.' Thought Kuroro. "Come in."

A girl wearing a grey tank top, a red really short skirt with a brown belt and brown high boots entered the office. She had a marvalous Long blonde hair waving from side to side like the pures silks made.

"Kurapika! You look astonishing." Kuroro complimented. Kurapika having to be turned into a girl and wear the most skin revealing clothes ever in history didn't felt that great about it. "Do I really have to wear these?! I mean... It's nice and all but-" "Why thank you. You accually liked it. The old kurapika wouldn't compliment that beauty from what I remember." Kuroro interupted, joking around and laughing at the end of it. Kurapika was just stunned, sure Kuroro was joking and sounded well but in his eyes kurapika saw the sorrow that he tried to hide. It was like the sadness that someone really important and someone that he really loved is gone.

Sure the new kurapika is kind of better. He is kind to all the members of the spider, he apologises even though it wasn't his fault, he does not get angry or annoyed anymore and he does not get mad and disgusted at Kuroro anymore. In fact he gets frightened!

The kurapika Kuroro once knew was always frowning, always mad and does not smile. He is always acting brave and strong. He would take every chance of escaping if it wasn't for that chain he has in his heart. He also would never admit that he has fallen for Kuroro. While the new kurapika has no whatsoever feelings for Kuroro. However he is soft enough to see through Kuroro's smiles and laughter like a transparent glass.

"You loved me don't you?" Kurapika bowed his head down, his eyes hiding in the the shadows of his bangs. The cold breeze flew by, kurapika's silky smoth and soft hair swung and flew with the winds, creating the atmosphere.

Kuroro stopped laughing the moment he felt the tremendous atmosphere and seriousness that surrounded them. And he replied with a seriouse tone. "Yes, I did and I still do... " Kuroro continued with his voice at a great speed the momment he had figured out what was going on, "Look it's Okay. You have amnesia and that's forgivable. Your memories will return-"

"What if it doesn't?... What if I stay like this forever? Clueless... About my past. Wondering about... About everything... I've ever known.   What will you do?"

"I'll accept it." Giving a straight and confidence answer. He held his chest high and so does his hopes but kurapika striked back without any warning that almost broke Kuroro's heart and bring him down to his knees to sob.

"But are you okay with it?"
.
.
.
.
"We aren't here to discuss this. We are here to discuss our plan and how we're going to conduct that nen experiment on-"

"Are you okay with it." This time not as gentle as before, it has a little serious mad tone to it.

"Kurapika I told you we're not here to discuss th-"

"ANSWER ME!"

Silent arrived at the outburst that just happened. Kurapika stood still waiting for an answer. Kuroro sighed at his defeat. "No, I am Not. Now please."

"Why?" Kurapika gave a follow up question that annoyed Kuroro.

"KURAPIKA NOT NOW!"