After Ending 4 Final

"Mark, Come here... Marcus, Stop disturbing your sister. Mikaela, don't mind your brother just continue eating, Okay?" said kurapika as she takes care of her little babies who are now 2 years of age.

Mark and Marcus are always Running around Like its the end of the world. Kurapika will then have to chase them as everytime they run around... The two little peep squeak will dump into something and will break stuff here and there. Once, They broke kuroro's Mug which was give from kurapika. Surprisingly, They were not injured or anything but Kurapika had to clean the mess and she even got wounded while clearing it up.

But Kurapika is not the only one who thinks of the two as wild animals. Their sister, Mikaela, Has inherited kurapika's way of thinking. She was the first to walk and talk than her brothers. She evn learned how to count by herself all the way to 100. She was smarter than her mother.

"Mika! Mika! whats after 6 again?" asked Mark with chipmunk voice. "It's 7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15 and so on." she answered. "7.. 8... 10... 14.... 12.... 13... 15....11... Okay got it!" He yelled of excitement. "Baka! you got it wrong. it's 7.. 8.. 9.. 11...14...12...13...10...15..." Said Marcus. Mikaela mentally facepalmed.

Knock! Knock! The door creaks open revealing a handsome kuroro bringing smile on everyone's faces. "Daddy!!" the children yelled in unison as they ran towards kuroro to give him a hug. kurapika followed them giving kuroro a kiss on the cheek. "You're early today. " Commented kurapika. "Lets sit there and talk." said kuroro. "Yeah sure, I have something to tell you as well." replied kurapika.

"Uncle Fei!!!" called The triplets. Feitan and the rest of the troupe members had come together with kuroro in the mansion once again to be in the serious conversation as well.

"Uncle Fei?... BAHAHAHAHA." Laughed Phinx together nobunaga as their eyes met when they heard the nick name. Feitan asked "why the nick name. " Mark replied that they decided to call him that. Phinx and Nobunaga laughed even harder.

They all soon sat at the dinning table to have their dinner. They all ate in silence, except for the kids that ate all loud. As soon as the kuds finished kuroro speaked. "Kids, do you want to play in your room?" he asked. Mark, marcus and mikaela Went to their room, Only with mikaela knowing that the rest needed privacy to talk about some adult stuff.

"So what is it?" asked kurapika, worried. "I don't want to ask this but, Could you go with us on our next mission." Said kuroro, slightly hesitant on the decision.

"Huh? Why is this all so sudden?" asked kurapika. "Cause we stole something form someone really powerful... And... We need your help." said kuroro. "When we just stool their infront of him. We could feel overwhelming power. we were frightened!" explained machi.

"Ok, But..." she raised bothe of her hands half way and looked at her body, signaling that she was in no condition to fight. Especially after giving birth the the three little cuties, she felt like her powers have been given to all three of them.

"Don't worry, I'll put you back to yourself." said kuoror with a calming tone. "What about the kids? if they see me-" said kurapika as she worries about the kuds seeing her in her male form. "It's alright, I'll take care of that too." again kuroro calms kurapika of her worries.

"Mommy! Mark and Marcus doesn't want to share!" cried mikaela pointing at the other 2. Kurapika, together with mikaela, Walk towards the two. She talked to them nicely about behaving. then she switch to serious mode saying, "Look, Mommy is not gonna be here for a while. So the three of you take care of each other. Ok?" explained kurapika with again a worried look on her face. She knew the mission was dangerous, and that she could never come back alive. The reason why kuroro asked for help is because they knew the enemy was strong. Stronger than any of them.

"Where is mommy going." asked mikaela with her ever so tiny little voice. "Don't worry mommy will be back. Now you take care of your brothers and help them when they're in trouble. Ok?" she said with a look, signaling that mikaela was incharge. Though she had to lie, it was better than saying that she might never return. However, She had a little relief knowing that her children, at a very young age, knows how to use nen and has shown talent for it. She did not know how nor did she teach them But She knows that her children are going to become Powerful Nen users....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And Hunters

And so kurapika soon left her kids with mikaela wondering 'Why does it sound like she won't come back?...' Then it hit her. Mikaela's eyes stryed to become watery and shiny. she made a face. The she chased kurapika and ran towards the door she went out. But they were all gone when she got there. She fell to the ground and cried and cried.

When Mark and Marcus saw her crying they went to her. Mikaela told them about what she has discovered. Both of them started to cry as well. The nanny saw this and brought them in....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Mommy."

"Let's Go. Babe." said kuroro. "Don't call me that. Some People think that you're gay." replied kurapika showing His back to kuroro with His arms Crossed.

"You are a cute couple, Too bad I had to kill you." commented the enemy. "Oh you won't be killing anyone." replied kurapika. He and the rest of the phantom troupe, Charged in, glowing with the amount of nen they were releasing........

And the story ends here.....

Kon'nichi wa!!! Minna-san!!!! This is my last and final chapter for this book. 😭😭😭

For all the people who supported, Voted and commented. THANK YOU so Much!!! I Love You guys!!!❤️❤️❤️!!! I never Knew my book would have as much as 14K views!

Till this day I still haven't decided which fanfic I should write. But I'll consider another story on kuroro x kurapika or hinata x kageyama.

if else, You'll just see for yourself when I Published the Book itself.

For now.... SAYONARA!!!!