Introduction

So I'm a sucker for retellings of fairy tales and I was just a tiny bit miffed when I couldn't participate in the 'Once Upon Now' contest hosted by Target.  Since I am generally a person who views half empty glasses as full, I decided not to sulk, but instead support some of the great stories of those Wattpad authors who entered by bringing you 200 word pitches to show what their retold fairy tale is all about. I will publish these pitches during the voting period of the contest.

For those of you who don't know about the contest, here are the rules:

Authors had to write an engaging story about modern life or modern love that in some way alludes to or uses elements of a fairy tale or a myth. Entries were to be between 4,000 and 9,000 words. Winners will be published in the upcoming Once Upon Now anthology that will be carried in Target stores (and other places) this October.

So what can you do to support for your favorite authors??

Head over to their story and vote on chapter 1 between now and June 21, 2016. Only votes casted during this time period and only on chapter 1 count (though you are free to vote for all the other chapters as well if you find them deserving :)

If you are a contestant and wish to be included in this collection, please PM me :)