BlackPearl Seductress

It has been a long, tiring day for Yuri as she slipped off her heels. All the members were gathered in the living room, all in their pajamas, watching a movie.

Yuri was the only guest on 'Strong Heart' today and it was tiring being the only Soshi member there, with no back up at all. She plonked herself next to Yoona and rested her head on her shoulder.

"Yuriiii," the members all chorused as they saw her walking towards them. "How was the filming?"

"Yeah, it went well, thanks," Yuri replied with a tired smile. "I'm going to take a shower then go to sleep, I'm nackered," All the members nodded in sympathy and watched Yuri go. As soon as she left all the members sat up with their fists in the air.

"Rock, paper, scissors," they whispered in unison. Everyone chose 'scissors' while Yoona and Taeyeon chose 'rock'.

Sooyoung groaned and collapsed on the sofa in disappointment while the others sighed in defeat. Yoona and Taeyeon high fived with laughter and stood up together, planning what to do with their black pearl.

They both left the group, sneaking into the bedroom that Yoona and Yuri shared. They heard the water tap turn on and tried not to giggle as they helped each other strip their garments off.

"Let's go," Taeyeon whispered as she pointed to the door. Yoona responded with a nod and they slipped into the en-suite, locking the door behind them.

"Yoona?" Yuri called without opening the shower curtain.

"Yes, it's me. I came in to get my toothbrush," Yoona said, trying not to giggle, slapping Taeyeon's arm in excitement.

"Oh, ok," The mirrors were steamed and condensation was forming on the tiles of the bathroom floor and the white ceiling.

Both girls gently opened the shower curtain and watched as Yuri washed her hair, with her eyes closed. Her arms were raised, massaging her scalp with a relaxed sighed.

Yoona moved infront of Yuri while Taeyeon slipped behind her, sandwhiching Yuri. Yoona started too kiss Yuri's lips, full of lust, nibbling her lower lip. Yuri gasped and opened her eyes to see Yoona in front of her, kissing her with quite alot of force. She felt pain suddenly and realised that Taeyeon was behind her, sticking a finger into her hole.

"Both of you... Not now..." Yuri grunted inbetween her speech. She finally gave im as she felt Taeyeon's finger slide into her tight hole, starting to twist her digit inside of her. Yuri ed in both pain and pleasure, she couldn't help but want more.

Yoona started to caress her s, pinching and twisting while exploring the cave of Yuri's mouth. Yuri responded by kissing back, onto Yoona's wet tongue as it entered. Yuri felt like she was on fire as heat pooled in her stomach and the sensations that she was feeling.

"Mm.." Yuri ed into Yoona's mouth as Taeyeon slid another digit inside, while water fell onto their bare skin. Yoona began to on Yuri's large s while Taeyeon continued to pump in and out of her, increasing her pace. Yuri groaned as both of her members continued to .

Taeyeon's digits slowed down when she felt Yuri's l walls started to pulse and tighten but pumped faster again when Yuri's breathing slowed.

"Taegoon-ah.. Your so c-cruel," Yuri panted as she felt the fingers quicken their pace again. Her head was on Taeyeon's shoulder while Yoona continued to kiss the bruises on her . Yoona felt aroused at the sight of Yuri's sweaty face and decided to add one of her fingers along with Taeyeons. Yuri nearly screamed at the intrusion, her hole failing to stretch further. Yoona smirked as she moved in rhythm with Taeyeon's fingers, finally letting Yuri to climax. Both girls pulled their fingers out and the juices that has dripped down their victim's thighs, enjoying the saltiness of what she had produced.