NIGHTMARE

October 31

10:00 pm

SMent SNSD practice room

"Step, step, step and turn around, pose, lean forward, and st-"

"Damn it! I'm done, I can't take this anymore, it's so hot in here, is the freaking air conditioner even !?"

"Jessica, watch your language"

Their manager said as he watch some of the girls collapse their tired bodies on the floor, while the others run to cool their selves in front of the air-con. He can't blame the girls for being rude, they had been practicing for their upcoming concert for 5 hours straight with only 15 minutes water break intervals every 1 hour.

"Ugh! Has it always been hot here? Were like being toast" Tiffany said as she too was cooling herself in front of the AC with Sica, Soo and Hyo.

"I know right? It feels like hell" Hyo said while taking off her jacket.

Meanwhile at the other corner of the room.

Yuri was sitting against the mirror, she closes her eyes and tried to rest for a while, she doesn't feel good since morning and the hot temperature inside the practice room is not helping at all. Yoona approached her and got her attention by placing a cold water bottle on her cheeks. The tan girl smiled and slowly opened her eyes. Yoona smiled at her and offer her the cold drink, she nodded and Yoona opened it for her. She also wiped Yuri's face though she looks so hot when she's perspiring.

"Are you feeling better?"

Yuri who has her eyes closed again just nodded in Yoona's question. The doe-eyed girl looked at her worriedly. When Yuri sensed that Yoona became quiet she opened her eyes and assured the girl that she's okay.

"Really, Yoong I'm okay, thank you, don't worry too much"

"I can't help it, you know me"

"hehehehe, you're cute" Yuri said as she cupped Yoona's face.

"Yah, Kwon Yuri, are you making fun of me?"

"hehehehe, aniyo. It's true you're cute when you are worrying so much"

"So that is the reason why you're always making me worried"

Yuri just nodded cutely, and for the third time Yuri closed her eyes trying to get a short nap.

'Aish this girl'

Yoona placed Yuri's head on her lap and let the girl rest.

Yoona fan herself including Yuri with a folder she found when she grabbed some cold water a while ago. She wander her eyes around the room and noticed that Sunny is doing the same with Taeyeon, their kid leader is also not in her best condition, then her eyes went in front of the AC now that their maknae joined her 4 unnies. It's really hot inside the room and it's weird. Just like the others said, it was like the room was set on fire, it feels like hell really.

To be honest this is only their third time using the new practice room, it was made especially for the girls, it's one of the two biggest practice room and has the finest equipment that they will be needing. Everything is brand new, the place is fully air conditioned so it is really weird that the temperature inside the room is continuously rising.

After more than 15 minutes the managers coaxed the girls to continue rehearsing so that they can finish on time. In the middle of the song, the music started to get scratchy, the staffs managed to fix it but then again another music was ruined, it was stuck in chorus and keeps on playing in repeat. Some of the staffs were getting frustrated and the girls are starting to get annoyed.