Chapter 1-tour

When Allie goes to part of my story tour she gets pulled up stage to dance with them. But then during the meet and greet she gets Mario's number.

Allie POV
I wake up at 3:30 to get ready to fly to California from Florida. I walk to the bathroom and wash my face. I strip and hop into the shower. I wash off. I get out and dry off. I blow dry my hair and put it in a ballet bun. I put on my make up, just a little bit. I put on my robe and walk into my room. I pick out and outfit and get into it. I walk downstairs and get a granola bar. I drink some tea with it. I run upstairs to the bathroom. I brush my teeth then grab my iPhone from my room and put it in my back pocket. So I guess I should tell you about me, well first of all I'm 15 I'm a YouTuber, I play soft ball, I love Taco Bell, and my favorite song is Crash by Usher. I text my friend we'll be at your house in 10 minutes. I walk downstairs with my mom and get my suit case. We get in the car and drive to Liv's house (BFF) to pick her up. We get there and she gets into the car. I go on my iPhone and live stream. "Okay guys I'm with liv heading to the airport to see the P.O.M.S. tour, well Jessie I am single. Okay guys I'll stream again on the air plane, by alliegators!" I say ending it. We get to the airport and do all the stuff. Once I'm on the plane I stream and do a Q&A. We land at around 10:45. We get a taxi to our hotel.  "Okay we have to leave at 12:30. So let's go to the Starbucks they have downstairs." I say. We walk out the room and head down to the Starbucks. We order and just walk back upstairs. I open the door and place my drink on the counter. "Let's do a YouTube video liv" I say. "Sure hoe." She says laughing. I giggle. "Let's do a Q&A" I say. I tweet "hey alliegators! Ask questions with the #askallie" after I do that questions just blow up. It was 11:30 so we decided to get to the arena.

35 minutes later.
We are just going inside when I see Mario Selman. I start to freak out not as much as liv when she sees Jovani.
Once they get on stage they say
"LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!"
"We need a volunteer!" Mario yells, I raise my hand up high. "Girl in the donut shirt and pink shorts." Geo says. I walk up the steps to them. "Okay what's you name?" Jovani asks me, "Allie" I say. "Ok, well Allie truth or dare?" Jovani asks, "dare" I say, "I dare you to...... Kiss Mario!" He says. "UMM. Okay." I say. I give him a kiss on the cheek. I'm freaking out in my head. "Truth or dare Geo?" I say, "dare!" He says. "I dare you to lick the bottom of Julian's shoes!" I say.

Meet and greet.
I'm in the line for Mario. Once it's my time. "Sorry about the kiss" I say, "it's fine." He says smiling. "So I was wondering if we can get a pic of us in the whipping position." I say, "alrighty" he says. I have liv take the pic. I take the iPhone and start walking away. "Wait! ALLIE!" Mario says running to me. "Here's my number" he says giving me a piece of paper then walking away. "LIV I JUST GOT MARIOS NUMBER!" I yell/whisper. "My bitch!" She says, giving me a hug. We leave and it's about 5:35. We get in my moms car and head to the hotel. We get are bags and stuff.

Back at home.
Liv is spending the night, by the way it's summer. "Allie call Mario." Liv says handing me my iPhone. "Okay" I say taking it. I take the paper out my pocket and dial the 10 numbers.

*phone call*
Me: hi Mario
Mario:who is this?
Me:it's Allie from the tour.
Mario: oh! Hi!
Me: well umm how's it doing.
Mario:I'm pretty tired its 2:39 in the morning. How about we go to the mall together. And yes liv can come. I'll pick you up at 11:30.
Me:okay. I live on maple street. My address is 4545.
Mario:cool you live right across the street. Night baby.
Me:bye.

*end of call.*
"Liv we are going to go to the mall tomorrow, well today now, at 11:30" I say. "Okay!" She replies. "And he called me baby!" I yell at Liv. "Really?! GET IT ALLIE!"

Hey guys❤️ so how you like the first chapter? It was pretty good I thought.