Chapter 13-Dinner

Allie POV
I'm having Mario come over today so we can make a YouTube video. I'm also having Ariel, Loren, and Liv coming. We are doing the boyfriend VS. girlfriend dinner challenge. I wake up and go to the bathroom I do my normal hygiene. I brush out my hair and put it in a pony tail. I put on my outfit and walk into my room. I sit at my vanity and put on some makeup. I call Mario to come over. He comes into my room. "Okay we gotta go to the store to get the food, do you know what you're making?" I ask Mario, "I'm making a wet burrito." He says. "Okay." He says. I grab my iPhone and put on my black vans. We walk outside. We walk to the market and get our stuff. We get back to my house and set everything out. I text Liv, Loren, and Ariel to start coming over. They get here after ten minutes. They sit at the table. I set up the camera. "Set go!" I say. My mom starts filming. "Hey alliegators! Today I'm with Mario my boyfriend! Subscribe to him. Okay, so today we will be doing the boyfriend VS. girlfriend dinner challenge. We have to make dinner for our judges Loren, Liv, and Ariel, the loser gets pies on the face and the winner gets to tweet anything from their iPhone, and they can't ever delete it." I explain. "I will be making a wet burrito." Mario says, "I'm making a salad and home made pizza." I say. My mom shoots Mario making his burrito. Then me. I finish up the pizza and put it into the oven. I start putting lettuce, green peppers, and croutons in my salad. I top it off with some ranch. "DONE!" I yell. After a couple of minutes "DONE!"
"Okay the judges will be trying Mario's first." I say. They each take a bite. "It actually tastes pretty good" Liv says. "Next, mine." I say. I hand them the salad and pizza. "It's okay." Ariel says. We stop the camera and. Let them pick the winner. "Alright we're ready." Loren says. My mom gives them a thumbs up. "Okay the winner is..." Liv starts. "The one and only.."Ariel trails off. "MARIO SELMAN!" Loren yells. "Okay guys I lost so time for pie AKA whipped cream. We go outside. "On three I say" I say, "3" whipped cream gets shoved in my face. I wipe it out of my eyes. "Okay guys, right now Mario is tweeting." I say. "Okay I tweeted.. I'm on the toilet I had to much pizza it stinks, dang no toilet paper guess my hands. POSTED!" Mario yells, "okay guys that's it bye." I say. She ends it. Mario lick some whipped cream off my face. "Yummy." He says. I just kiss him.

Yea, I know it's short but it's 1:30 AM. I think that this was super funny! XO