Chapter 14- family night‍‍

Allie POV
I wake up at 11:00 and my normal morning routine. I put my hair into a fish tail braid. Tonight is family night, were we play games and watch movies. My cousins Jordan, Ty, Audrey, and Jacob are coming over. I walk downstairs. "Your cousins will be here in a couple of hours so you can hang out with your friends right now." My dad tells me. I give him a thumbs up. I text Loren and Mario if they wanna do family night with us. The both reply sure or yes. I decide to go over Mario's house. I knock on the door. He answers and let's me in. "Good morning" he says hugging me."Good morning" I say kissing his nose. We go upstairs to his room. "So, tell me about your cousins." Mario says, "well Jordan is 14, a gymnast and super fun, Audrey is 16, really out going and always up for challenge, ty he's only 4 so, and Jacob is 8, he loves to trade football cards" I tell him, "well this should be fun." Mario says. My iPhone beeps. "Your cousins are here." My mom texts me. "Alright let's get to my place." I say. I text Loren to come over. Loren starts running up to us. She walks into the house with us. "Hey Allie" Jordan says. "Hey" I say. "Audrey, Jordan Ty, and Jacob meet Mario my boyfriend and Loren my new best friend." I say. They all say their hellos. 
"Who wants to play just dance?" My mom asks, "we do" Jacob says. "Mario I challenge you." Jacob says. Jordan walks next to me and Loren. "This is funny" Jordan says. "Boom I won" Mario says. "What ever." Jacob says. Ty runs up to Mario "piggy back ride." He says tugging on his shoes. "Okay" Mario says. He gets on his bike and run around. "Mom can you order pizza?" I ask her, "yea sure." She says. She grabs the phone. I get played and set them out on the table. "How's school Jordan?" I ask her, "it's doing good, straight A's" she says. "Nice job" I say. We high five."okay pizza should be here in 20 minutes." My dad says. "Alright" Audrey says. I get out Mountain Dew and Coca-Cola. Every grabs a cup and gets their drink. I get Coca-Cola. I do small talk with Audrey. "Hey Allie guess what?!" Jordan yells, "what" I say, "o can do I back walkover. We go into the basement and do gymnastics till pizza gets here. "KIDS PIZZA!" My dad yells. We walk back to the kitchen and each get a slice. We sit at the kitchen table while Jordan is telling us the time when slime gout poured over her head. We all end up laughing. "Can we play a game next?" Ty asks my mom, "sure, how about we play twister." My mom says. We all put our plates in the sink. "Alright I'll get in the game." I say walking to the game closet. I look around till I find it. I grab the book and walk back to the living room, "we can do it in the basement with a ton of room." Audrey says. We all walk downstairs. "Okay three people at a time." My dad says. "Loren, Mario, and me will go first." I say, "okay left foot blue, right hand yellow." After a while we let Jordan, Audrey, and ty go next. "Who wants to watch a movie?" My dad asks, "WE DO!" Ty yells. We all walk upstairs. "How about we watch, finding memo." Jacob says, "okay" we all say. I sit O the floor with Mario, Jordan, and Loren. "Okay the boys can be in the guest room, mario you can be with the girls." My mom says. "Tomorrow we're going bowling at 3:00." My dad says. "Guys wanna go upstairs?" Audrey asks us, "sure." I say. We walk upstairs to my room. "Guys we can go to creamy at 2:00." Mario says. "Yum" Loren says.
We decide to all take a picture together. I set my iPhone up on my vanity. I set the timer and we all pose. I just edit the photo.         
   "Guys wanna go swimming?" I ask them, "sure but I have to get trunks be right back." Mario says. I give Jordan a blue one with black triangles on it. I give Audrey a pink one piece with side cut outs. Then I give Loren a black one with pink Ruffles on the seams. And I put on my triangle one. We all put them on. Mario comes in with his trunks on. "Okay let's go outside guys." I say. We all walk downstairs and go outside. We all jump in. I start swimming around. "So how's school?" Audrey asks me. "Well school was pretty good I got A's and B's" I tell her. Jordan get out and goes into the grass. She does a ton of gymnastics. I decide to join her. "So are you scared about ninth grade?" I ask her, "yea. It's gonna be really weird." She replies, "I felt the same way." I tell her. "Can we go inside?" Jordan asks me, "yea sure" I say. "We're go inside!" I yell, "well be up there on an hour or so. Me and Jordan walk in. "Alright you can have the downstairs bathroom." I tell her. She goes upstairs and gets her clothes and so do I. I walk into the bathroom upstairs. I take off my bikini. I take my hair out and go into the shower. I wash the Clorox out of my hair and get out. I blow dry my hair and brush it out. I throw my hair into a messy bun. I teen put on my running shorts with a old cheer shirt. I walk out and go to the kitchen. I grab a slice of pizza. Jordan come out with wet hair in a top knot. "Can I have donut?" Jordan asks me, "yeah of course." I say. "I really wanna start my on YouTube channel." Jordan tells me, "did you bring your lap top?" I ask her, "yup I'll go get it." She runs up stairs and grabs it. She comes back down. We sit at the island. "Okay what do you want it to be called?" I ask her, "hmm.... Just Jordan 33." She says. We do all the info.
Everybody comes in. "I call upstairs bathroom!" Loren yells running to the bathroom. "Audrey everyone think that door in my room is a closet but it's bathroom you can use it." I whisper in her ear. She goes upstairs. Mario does the one downstairs. Me and Jordan just tell stories. Once everyone is in the kitchen we decide to hang out in the bathroom. "Can we play WII sports?" Jordan asks, "sure." I say.
I turn on the wii. We play wii tennis. Audrey is the queen at this game. She beats everyone.
Once it's 10:00 we decide to go to bed.
I wake up at 9:00. I shake everyone awake. We all go downstairs and sit at the table. We eat the bacon, cinnamon rolls, and toast. I finish and put it in the sink. I walk up to the bathroom and take out my hair. I brush my hair. I put my hair into a fish tail braid. I wash my face then brush my teeth. I put on my out fit

I walk into my room and sit at my vanity

I walk into my room and sit at my vanity. I put on a bit of make up.
I walk downstairs.
It's now 10:30 and everyone is ready. "Kids how about we bake a cake." my mom says. "Yea" Jordan says. I get out the ingredients. It's 12:30 when its done. We all eat a slice. "Mom can I have 20 bucks." I ask her, "sure." She says. "Let's head to creamy" I say. We all walk outside to the ice cream shop. We all do out orders. "That will be $15.95." The guys says. I hand him 16 dollars. He gives me 5 cents back. We decide to play at the park. I go on the swings. "We gotta go its 2:20." I say. We all walk back to my house. They are getting ready to go bowling. I grab my iPhone and some money. "You kids ready to go?" My dads asks us. We all reply yes. We all go outside and pile up in the car. We drive to the t q bowling alley. We all get out and we'll walk inside. "Okay kids we have to split teams, 5 on a team and 4 on a team." My dad tells us "Me, Mario, Audrey, Loren, and Jordan!" I yell. "Okay." My mom says. "Here's 20 bucks get some food for us." My dad says handing me a Jackson. I take it as me and Jordan walks there. "Hey since you're going into high school we can hangout a lot more." I tell her, "yeah. Do you think we can be best friends since Katie moved to Wisconsin?" She asks me, "yeah of course. You can become apart of the squad." I tell her as we each grab a basket of fries. We find a table and put the food onto it. We play a couple of games till we decide to leave.