Chapter 11- mall

Allie POV
We wake up at around 9:00. We wall downstairs and eat the eggs and toast we were served. "Okay kids in an hour were gonna head to the mall." Ariels mom told us. Once were done we decide to get ready. I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth. I take my hair out and brush it. I leave my hair all natural. Ariel said I could use her makeup so I just put on a little. I take off my pajamas and change into my outfit I put on My hat and walk out. I see ariels mom and Jacob waiting for everyone. I get my iPhone from the kitchen table and go into musical.ly. I make some. Once her dad and herself come down we go outside and head into the car. We listen to some music on the way to the mall. Her mom parks and we all get out. Her mom gives me some money, "thank you, I'll make sure to pay you back." I say, "oh it's fine no need to pay me back. Okay Jacob stay with the girls and meet us at the food court at 1:00." Her mom says. We all say okay. We walk in with Jacob. We go to American eagle and buy some shorts and a couple of shirts. We go to Pacsun and get s me bags. "Can we go to journey's?" Jacob asks us, "sure" Ariel says. We walk there and try on shoes. I get vans and converse. It's 12:55 so we start going to the food court. We order Chinese food while we wait for their parents. Once we get it we get a table and start eating. They come and order sub way. We talk and eat. "Okay kids go outside at 3:00" her mom tells us. We go to Sephora and get make up then we head to Mac to get lip stick. It's 2:50 so we start going outside. We see their parents walk out so we go into the car. "Girls do you wanna get your nails done?" Ariels mom asks us. "I want to" I say, "me too" Ariel says, "mom can I spend the night at Allie's house?" Ariel asks her, "umm sure." She says, "are you guys gonna walk to her house?" She asks, "yup" Ariel says. We get to the nail salon. We get out the car and go into the salon. We both pick out our colors. We get them painted and dried. We tip and pay. We walk out and leave. We walk to my house. "Wanna go swimming again?" I ask Ariel, "sure." She says. We go into my room and change. I give her a bathing suit. I wipe off my make and take off my hat. We go outside to my pool.i grab my donut floaty and sit in it while Ariel lay on the bacon one. We relax. We decide to get out after a couple of hours of swimming.
We walk into my house. I go to the upstairs bathroom and she does the downstairs bathroom. I take a shower and wash out the Clorox. I get out and blow dry my hair. I brush it and put my hair into a braid. I put on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. I get a loose crop top and sweat pants from my room. I run downstairs and give it to Ariel. I eat a cookie. Ariel comes into the he kitchen and eats a cookie. "Wanna make brownies?" I ask Ariel. "Sure." She says. We get out the ingredients.
We start making the brownies. We put it into the oven. We dance to music while we wait. We take it out the oven and let it cool off. We cut it and have a piece. "Hey Ariel our families should have Fourth of July at your house next week." I say, "yea that would be cool."