Chapter 8-last day of playlist

Allie POV
I start packing my bags. We don't even have to do playlist today and I'm not. Liv is already gone doing it. We have to leave in an hour and I so don't want to leave all the friends I mad like Mark,Zach, Weston, etc...
Loren is with me right now. "Okay so we're going to the beach tomorrow rig?" She asks me, "yeah, is Ariel and Liv coming?" I ask her "No they're going to the mall." She says, "okay" I say. "Hey wanna spend the night at my place tonight?" I ask Loren, "sure" she says. "And you can borrow one of my swimsuits " I tell her. "Thanks." She says. "Anytime" I say smiling. We make a ton of musical lys till we have to leave. Liv comes back and pack her bags. "Bye Loren. "I'll send you my address." I say. I text her the address. I say bye to everyone else. I see Mario waiting for his mom in the hallway. I run up to him and hug him, "bye babe" he says, I kiss him, "bye"

I run outside and see my moms car pull up. I hop in and give Liv a hug good bye. We drive home and it's 3:30. Once I walk into my room I out everything away. I hear a knock on the door so I run Down the stairs. I open the door to see Loren with a bag that holds her outfit. "Hey" I say hugging her. She hugs back and says hi. "Okay what do you want to do?" I ask her. "How about we hang out in your room." She says. "Okay." I say, we walk up there and she sets her bag down. "I Just got a text." Loren says. "Read it." I say, "it's from Ariel and she says her and liv are gonna come to the beach now and she wants to know what time to come here." Loren replies, "say around 12:35" I tell her. "Alright." She says. "So how's Mario?" she say sitting next to me on my little couch. "Pretty good." I say. I play some music and we have a dance party. I take a ton of selfies with her and post them on insta. It's 10 now.
"Hey wanna go to creamy at 11 tomorrow." I ask her, "sure" she says.