Chapter 7- playlist day 2

Allie POV
I wake up at 9:00 am and go to the bathroom. I take my hair out and brush it. I decide to curl it, I get my iPhone so while I'm curling I can listen to music. I put my Spotify on shuffle and wavy comes on. Once I'm done curling I brush my teeth. I walk out the bathroom to see Liv on her iPhone. I pick out my outfit and walk back to the bathroom to put it on. I tie the flannel around my waist. I walk tout my suitcase to get my makeup bag out. I put on a little bit of makeup and put it back. I get my iPhone and make som musical.lys. Last night Ariel and Loren gave me their numbers so I told Liv their numbers.

"Let's go to Ariel and Lorena room." Liv says "okay, sure" we walk to their room and knock on the door. Ariel opens the door, "hey guys" she says opening the door wider so we can come in. I see Loren making a musical.ly to the song oui. I walk behind the camera, and sit on the bed. We all end up in the musical.ly.loren posts it and tag us all. I decide to make musical.lys with them too. It's now 11:35, "let's go downstairs for playlist" I say. We all grab our iPhones and walk downstairs to the place for musers. Annie bra talent walks up to me. "Hi! I was wondering if we can make a musically together?" Annie asks me, "sure, yours are so much better then mine so I might wreck it." I say, "NO WAY! They are awesome." Annie says. We make one then she posts it. I have like 60 fans come up to me, in the span of an hour.

Playlist is now over.
Me and Loren are at the Starbucks downstairs. " how about on Friday we can go to ur beach?" Loren asks me, "sure." I say smiling. "Alright I'm let's hang out with Mario and them." Loren says. We take our iPhones and Starbucks upstairs and go to Mario's and the bouts room. I knock on the door. Blake opens it. Me and Loren walk in, "hey guys" I say, "hi babe" Mario says hugging me. We all take a group photo dabbing. We all post it on our insta. "Guys lets play dare or dare." Brennen says, "uhh sure." I say I sit next to Zach and Loren. "Okay I'll start, loren dare or dare." Weston says, "dare" she says, "I dare you to knock on a random door then grind the air when they open." Weston says. We all walk out and see Loren grind. We all laugh. We run back to the room. "Okay, Allie I dare you to eat a spoonful of mayo." Loren says, "God damn!" I yell. I grab a spoon and squeeze mayo on it. I eat the spoonful with a disgusting face.